1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sentai series

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 13, 2008.

1. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

orbit downloader's a download manager in which has an option called "grab++" that can suck the flv out YouTube's soul...

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

suck YouTube's soul.What a description.

3. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Bad if ya ask me...

4. forte_amirul

Then what is that/

5. Ema-tan

Ema-tan Active Member

My host-brother (back then he was 3-4 years old) was crazy about all kinds of Sentai. I think he mostly watched Kamen Rider and "something" Ranger. I did watch only now and then. Nowadays the quality of acting and effects is quite good compared to the old ones. Still, I think they are kinda epic in their own way.

I used to play a lot with him and created my own form. A "kirakira" ranger that evolved/transformed into "sparkle" ranger. My brother said that "there is no ranger like that!", but I said that I had to have a cute name and he had already refused to acknowledge my "nikoniko" Ranger We had loads of fun. XD

btw. "kirakira" is like "twinkletwinkle" and "nikoniko" is like "smilesmile" in English...

6. forte_amirul

I like Kamen Rider!!!!

7. kaineru

My first sentai I think was Maskman, in which whenever I play the Filipino version of the theme makes everyone stare at me funny.... But I mostly enjoyed Kamen Rider Black!

8. forte_amirul

Yay,Decade Movie!!!Except some of Rider are not related to hi like the two first rider e.t.c

9. kaineru

I know... BTW seen some of the old Sentai/Rider games of the past? You should see Super Hero Sakousen Daidaru no Yabou...

10. forte_amirul

Why?Fun or funny?

Decade series is full of comedy.

11. kaineru

It's kinda fan but it's only in J...

Oh yeah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-j8VqwlS7o

12. forte_amirul

Lol,there's many of Red.

13. kaineru

If you add the newer reds now.... boy... that's a lot!

14. forte_amirul

That's too many.

15. kaineru

way too many....

16. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

does death note count? theres about 3 movies out i think. saw the first 1 but i never actually finished the anime episodes. stopped at some point but forgot where. havnt finished it for a LONG time.

17. forte_amirul

Death Note is a sentai?

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

No, that Movie was just a live action adaptation & besides, were there any giant robots in that movie?

Criterion for a Sentai series:

1. Most Sentai fall under one of four Categories which are:

a. Team of Five or more colorfully clad warriors - you see the term "Sentai" was coined after the elite soldiers of Japan back in world War 2. This elite soldiers were referred to as "Sentai" or a squad & since the first ever Sentai series, Go Ranger, was a show about five warriors, the term Sentai was coined to refer to those squad of Rangers.

b. Ultramen - Yup, if something has Ultramen in it, it's Sentai.

c. Kamen Riders - similar to the Ultraman franchise

d. Metal Heroes - all the rest of Sentai shows which includes the Space Sheriffs, the Cyborg Police, the Guyver clones & the recent "Risers" franchise which I believe is related to the Guyver line.

2. Huge Transforming/Combining Robots

3. A tacky, corny "battle cry" stance they do every show.

19. forte_amirul

20. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Kamen Rider Decade The Movie...... is it out? i saw the trailer in youtube by mistake and it contain all the Kamen Rider o_O and all the evil organization is back even Shocker o_O

i want to watch it......