1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sentai series

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 13, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well I heard Ryukendo is great but i didnt watch it, it always show during my work hours.....

anyway I dont like Gransazer and Justirizers, but Garo is great, i'm looking for the jpn version right now.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Gransazers & Justirizers in the same family, "class" as the Metal Warriors clan, you know, Guyver & Guyferd?

3. chipzto

chipzto Member

hm, some of ultraman series (ultraman 7(old version i think), ultraman gaia, ultraman dyna, ultraman cosmos, ultraman ace), kamen rider black, kamen rider super 1. in my chlidhood, a sentai called sharivan or sherivan..... can't really remeber.. lol

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Space Sheriffs Gaban, Sherivan & Shaider :D

5. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Yeah that's right they are Metal heroes, same class with Rider too until they became a different class...

Oh yeah I have just witness an episode of the "other hero" type sentai.... the japanese Spiderman which was purely ridiculous....

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I can't even put to words how that series sucked.

No, it has it's points too, like Spidey's mechs, but that's also ridiculous.

Just goes to show you, localization must be thought up clearly 8)

7. kaineru

That mech really burned me. I was suprised when Spidey summoned a large mech out of nowhere.... It was very very odd and ridiculous to the bone.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yeah , even when he uses his web shooters he gotta shout "Weeeeb Striiing!" in Sentai-ish fashion ;D

9. kaineru

10. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

The Filipino version of Maskman opening always repeating the lyrics 2 times then the chorus 3x if you know what I mean and they don't have a long version for the filipino version ending song.

11. kaineru

Yeah I know, that's the one in that storage of mine. So basically the Fil ending of Maskman is very short.

12. lester2020

At 4megaupload.com I download the Kousoku Sentai Turboranger Opening and Ending songs. The Ending is called Zig Zag Seishum Road, both of them were sang by Kenta. Did you already download it?

13. kaineru

Nope, link please...

14. lester2020

15. calvin_0

lol Japanese Spider Man ^_^

I wonder if they have Japanse Superman....you know a Sentai version like the Japanse Spider Man.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

For the love of God! Noooo!

LMAO ;D

You know, when the Westernized Dragonball movie comes out, westerners will have their revenge. I can see it now, a lame "stereotype" American teen as Goku W00T!

17. calvin_0

well as far as i know, the westen already have thier revenge ^_^

remember the lame version of Kamen Rider Black RX? IIRC its call Saban's Masked Rider

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

How could I forget, Duh!?

Also, VR Troopers & that show with three kids that turned into beetle type warriors

19. calvin_0

bad memory...... the only thing that the west done well is Power Ranger....Mighty Morping Power Ranger that is. Although Ninja Storm and Mystic Force arent bad, but arent as good as Might Morping.

20. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

if sentais are just real people portraying heroes
    then why dont they start making animes into sentais?
    a dbz show with real people would rock the world