1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sentai series

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 13, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

actually that twin sword is call Shadow Saber, i really wonder why he didnt summon Satan Saber in RX....

2. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

Suzuki is one of the most famous bike manufacturers in their time. But now other Kamen
    Rider bikes are using Honda, well I'm not sure if I'm right.

3. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Actually you are right. Most rider bikes are from Honda. Take a look closely at Lengle's bike, a red Honda logo could be faintly seen in his first appearances with his bike. In later episodes I don't see it anymore. You have to look at it closely though.

4. calvin_0

well arcoding the info in wikipedia, all the gen 1 Kamen Rider bike is made by Suzuki (from Kamen Rider 1 ~ RX)

5. kaineru

Actually it's pretty obvious that Road Sector is made by Suzuki. Try to guess why though... hehehe..

6. calvin_0

Road Sector is actually a modefied Suzuki model?

7. lester2020

The name Shadow Saber is also the same name as the Shadow Ranger's (Commander Crouger) sword. A little coincidence don't you think?

8. calvin_0

Shadow Ranger? is that a new Power Ranger or something?

9. lester2020

In a matter of speaking... Yes!

Power Rangers SPD (Space Patrol Delta) is specific. There are total of seven Rangers: The B Squad, Shadow Ranger, and Omega Ranger (from the future).

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Power Rangers SPD or Dekka Rangers is two seasons old (in the US & four in Japan) The recent ranger series was Power Rangers Overdrive.

And Kamen Rider Black RX is ages older than Dekka Rangers, infact it's older by two decades.

11. lester2020

Wow! I'm touched to the history of Sentai Series.

12. calvin_0

well it doesnt matter, Shadow Saber is a pretty common name, as common as Light Saber.

anyway Malaysia is currently showing Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger...... one of the Bad guy named Loki is kindda like Tommy the Green Ranger, he summon his "Zord" using music play by his blade

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

They're a bit long & the quality's not that good but here are links to YouTube Videos featuring every "Ranger" series that ever were.

Sentai Collection 1
    Sentai Collection 2
    Sentai Collection 3
    Sentai Collection 4

Some of these were even aired here in the Philipines namely:

1. Bioman
    2. Maskman
    3. Turbo Rangers
    4. Five Man
    5. Jet Man
    6. Goggle 5
    7. Change Man, and
    8. The American "Power Ranger" Bastardizations

14. calvin_0

oh, i know Maskman, i use to watch it when i was a kid, right after Maskman its Ultraman Ace ^_^

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Haha,

though we're from different regions in Asia, we got the same Sentai shows when we were young huh Cal :D

16. calvin_0

nice ^_^

but Malaysia is more focus on Ultraman, they have show (from what i can remember) Ultraman Ace, Ultra 7, Ultraman Great, Neo Ultra 7, Ultraman Max, Ultraman Gaia, Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, Ultraman Cosmos and Ultraman Nexus.

the only thing bad is, they always re-run the show.

17. lester2020

In the Philippines, I watched the only Ultraman Series: Ultraman Ace, Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, Ultraman Gaia, Ultraman Nexus.

Note: Ultraman Gaia was cut short in the part where Gaia and Agul fight and during that a wormhole appears in space.

Nexus was shown three times now (2 in one channel, then 1 in the other with same voices).

18. kaineru

I have the Tagalog versions of the Opening and Ending of Maskman, makes a lot of nineties children smie with glee.... -_-"

I remember the ton of sentai here in the phils thanks to lester here... from Jiban to Janperson.... They were a lot... I couldn't remember most of them anymore though.... T_T

19. lester2020

The only Sentai series I watched were Maskman, Bioman, Fiveman, Turbo Ranger, and Jetman.
    The others are Tokusatsu series (I think?) were the Ultraman Series (Ace, Tiga, Dyna, Gaia, and Nexus), Kamen Rider Black, Kamen Rider Blade, Kidou Keiji Jiban, Uchuu Keiji Gavan and Uchuu Keiji Shaider.

I don't know if all of you watched present Sentai/Tokusatsu like Gransazers, Justirisers, or Ryukendo.

It feels to be young again, remembering all of them.

20. kaineru

It's actually a small number compared to the large number of animes.