1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sentai series

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 13, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

I just got my self a boxset of Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider Black RX, i'm going to get alittle busy the next few weeks.

ps: its jpn voiceover with english sub ^_^

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Aww man! Lucky guy :'(

3. calvin_0

i know, i spend years looking for it....and i get both series for one price (they have a 50% off that day)

hmmm i just notice all the bike they use in Kamen Rider Black is from Suzuki.

although i'm not sure if Battle Hopper came from Suzuki also....

4. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Finally able to see Kamen Rider Vs. Ultraman short... it's insane!

5. calvin_0

Kamen Rider VS Ultraman o_O, do Kamen Rider even stand a chance?

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Ultraman can Shrink to human size so it could be a fair fight, but if he Ultra sizes...

Yeouch! He could step on Kamen Rider & squish him like a bug :eek:

7. calvin_0

lol imagine that Kamen Rider get step by Ultraman by mistake ^_^

even though they shrink to human size, i dont think Rider kick can win Ultraman unless they attack and defense also got reduce when they shrink...... Rider Kick VS Ultra Beta Beam ^_^

8. kaineru

Actually don't really fight.... I got a better video of it but here's one on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ud1kOxj3ZM

It's pretty odd how Kamen Rider - 1 (Ichigo) gets a dynamic size change.

9. calvin_0

wow, thats a really big Kamen Rider - 1

10. kaineru

Yeah, I was surprised by that one. With that I knew this thing was gonna be insane.

Another note is that Kamen Rider J can also grow into a giant, but I have yet to see his movie. XD

11. calvin_0

Kamen Rider J.....i dont really know much about older Kamen Rider....

the Kamen Rider that i only know they name

Kamen Rider - 1
    Kamen Rider - 2
    Kamen Rider V3
    Kamen Riderman
    Kamen Rider Stronger
    Kamen Rider Amazon

the Kamen Rider that i know thier story

Kamen Rider Black
    Kamen Rider Black RX
    Kamen Rider Ryuuki
    Kamen Rider Blade

Ultraman is more porpular in Malaysian ^_^

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

And if memory serves me correct, there is also a rare (Black coloured) Kamen Rider that has inherited Ultraman powers (most notably growing big), I'm not really sure, but is he Kamen Rider J?

13. calvin_0

hmmm i just finish watching it.....there are using the after battle theme from Kamen Rider Black ^_^ and the narrator is the same narrator from Kamen Rider Black....

anyway that clip doesnt seem to have a story other then showing us that Kamen Rider and Ultraman work together...... i really wonder why it title Ultraman VS Kamen Rider.....

14. kaineru

@calvin - no idea....

@Cahos - Yes, that is J.

Another note, Riderman, yes, only Riderman... became a rider because it was V3's tribute to him when he destroyed the pluton rocket set to destroy tokyo. V3's parting words were "You are Kamen Rider no. 4!"

You can see it in the Kamen Rider Spirits manga downloadable here:

http://snoopycool.com

15. calvin_0

ya, i know about that in the short movie that came with my Kamen Rider Black RX Dvd, thats why i call him Kamen Riderman since he is one of Kamen Rider.....no harm puting the word Kamen in Riderman...

16. kaineru

I see your point, though he is one of the two unique Heisei era rider, the other being Kamen Rider Amazon.... who I still think is a fish.

17. calvin_0

well, Kamen Rider Amazon does have a fin at his back.....

18. kaineru

Not to mention his whole looks, though according to Ishinomori he was to be from a Komodo Dragon. Also he bears some similarities with Shin Kamen Rider.

Though still... a Komodo Dragon? He still looks fishy.

19. calvin_0

and his atena remind me of those fish that live deep under the sea, you know those fish with mini torch attach to thier head.....

by the way, too bad Shadow Moon is the bad guy, if not he will make a fine Rider, Shadow Punch and Shadow Kick is equally powerful as Kamen Rider Black's Rider Punch and Rider Kick....

20. kaineru

Ooopppssss I mixed up Showa with Heisei... bad.... stupid Kai...

*sigh*

You're talking about the angler fish.

And Shadow Moon would definitely be a great rider. Considering he gets those Satan Sabers in RX later on, though in the end he ends up with Rider Shocker in that category. x_X