1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Send Justin Bieber to North Korea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuckyTrouble77, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Isn't it obvious...

by CANNON!

2. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Justin bieber is a dying star he would have to be castrated to keep singing like that

3. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Nooooooooooooooooooo!
    "His career" *laugh* is going down slowly he is going through puberty making his singing worse which is going to kill me by the time "his career" *laugh* is gone.
    True

True

Who wants to listen to his songs? Send him to north korea where we can't hear him and see him.

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Bieb's is 16 if he's a normal boy, his voice would stay the same as his voice already dropped. It would drop a bit eventually but nothing to hurt his voice. No one's criticizing Robert Plant's old voice, and it's much higher than Bieb's. The most major thing his voice can undergo is surgery due to harmful vocal technique.

That being said, he has an alright voice. Too bad the genre and type of music he makes is unappealing and I hate it.

5. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

What if Justin Bieber will be the future Rick Astley?

6. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

teh fuck
    you've been bieber rolled?!?

7. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

NO Natalie all those teenagers are only for a while. Jonas bro, Miley, etc etc etc all for a while.

8. doggy-dj

doggy-dj Guest

Yes yes YYYYEESSSSS and let him stay their til im dead then he can come back and anoy everybody til their dead and then we will all live in peace knowing hes not here......aaahhhh just thinking bout it makes me peaceful....BRING ON MUSE!!! listen to the REAL music!!! WWWOOOOOOTTT

9. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

send him to iraq

10. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

music is crap today screamo is fucking the stupidest shit ever. heavy metal sucks ass to. rap is not great either but at least they talk bout stuff. country is lame. and some of these songs are just retarded and people who listen to them are retarded for listening. Then the singers have no voice that are meant to sing.

11. doggy-dj

doggy-dj Guest

as i said before MUSE ROCKZ!!! new pop suckz though :(

12. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

I thought I was the only one who hated modern day music.

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

They generally talk about their bitches, money, drugs and shooting people. Every other genre has some actual variety in this regard, including heavy metal and screamo so I really fail to see how rap is even remotely better than those two genres. I'm not a big fan of screamo either but god damn.

Also, just because you don't like something doesn't mean everybody should hate it. Calling somebody a retard for having different tastes in music is retarded.

Peace out yo.

14. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

It would at least make him more of a man ;p

15. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Lol he looks like a little girl with terets syndrome.

16. dupasuka

dupasuka Well-Known Member

Fell the power of justice!!!!!!!
    http://www.break.com/index/justin-bieber-hit-in-the-head-with-water-bottle

17. doughboy

doughboy Guest

don't really like his music, can't say i like him though, because im not his friend....not that i would like to be....
    the only reason that i would watch disney is because of Selena Gomez, dam that chick is fine....either than that it's all dumb....

18. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

hater POWAH!

19. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

If you need some fap material, she was also on Barney.

20. doughboy

doughboy Guest

LaughingStock: ha!hahah XD....i knew that though......