1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Send Justin Bieber to North Korea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuckyTrouble77, Jun 30, 2010.

1. fuck justin beiber dude is like the missing jonas brother or somethin haha. besideds how can you be 12 and sing songs about girls and being in love... tsk tsk pop music nowadays...

2. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Go... go to North Korea Bieber, so that our ears will never more here your squeaky voice and horrible noise.

Do you think that once he's over there we could find a way to keep him there permanently?
    (and is this poll real... hmmm I wonder)

3. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

just after i type the letter "J" at google's search engine, it's always justin bieber's name that comes out first. i mean... wth. he must have lots of korean fans out there.

but i gotta admit, i like that song 'never say never' from the movie 'karate kid 2010'. but maybe because of that little jaden smith, very cute indeed lol

4. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

You do know he's 16?
    Maybe he will fall in love or something and decides to stay there forever :p

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

If he goes in to the country, he's very unlikely to come out.

6. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

yay north korea is number 1 ;D but, i don't think he's going to north korea :-/

7. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

PLEASE justin bieber go to north korea. I will thoroughly enjoy watching him it would be funny if he went to Yemen or somewhere like that

8. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

when i ever come across justin bieber i just want to strangle him for no reason he really iritates me :S

9. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

won't he be just treated like a royalty there? ???

10. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Yeah, he will be treated like royalty there. Just like how those two American reporters were when they crossed over into North Korean territory.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yep, only about 6 years of hard labour before he's allowed to leave.

12. you all are not gonna believe this i was at this party last week and i brought a cd player because the host didnt own one... (wtf?) anyways i put in some metallica because honestly.. who hates metallica? after about a couple of songs these two drunk girls came u to me and were bitching because the music wasnt right... guess who they wanted to hear..... justin fucking beiber... FML

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

Well, if anyone wants a good laugh, look up Justin Bieber on last.fm.

I'd link you, but that would break a certain rule. It's an NSFW image so don't go looking for it unless you don't have that particular worry.

14. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

When drunk girls ask you for a favor, that's when you can get things from them :) "Listening" to crappy music is a small price to pay.

15. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! i about shit myself when i saw that! OMG! hahaha! purely photoshoped......i hope!

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Wow, didn't expect that on that particular website. Seems out of place.

17. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i know.....completely outta place....but proves he's gay...... ::)
    Post Merge: [time]1278298978[/time]
    and BTW, i'm still laughing!
    Post Merge: [time]1278299048[/time]
    does this count? it links to another site, that links to it. ::)

http://tinyurl.com/27y29gn

18. well of course lol. but c'mon anything besides justin beiber... have mercy scruffy!

19. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

is my URL gonna get moderated?

20. omg. thats is hillarious im going to show everyone i know that