1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scumbag gets 21 years for killing baby over a videogame

Discussion in 'General News' started by anandjones, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

people seem to be forgetting that this wasn't deliberate; he did NOT intend to kill the baby; he just got frustrated. I'd have to fight myself in the same situation, not because of it interrupting my game, but because a child screaming is physically extremely painful for me. My most likely reaction would be to put the game down and try to get as far away as possible from the noise, or at least far enough that I couldn't hear it anymore. Most people can't understand how some noises are painful for deaf people, but they can be.

2. Kinder123

Kinder123 Member

yeah i understand that it was an accident but such force was never needed hittin the baby out of frustation come on theres common sense but FRustration does lead to craziness and maybe he was drunk or high or soemthing

3. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

if he was other than frustrated... it should have been included in the report...

4. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

please use proper english... ^^

sheesh i double posted... >.<

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

kryz, it was stated in the article, re-read it.

6. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

that cartmans uncle fu**er
    i dont give a fu** if youre a pro wrestler ima rip your balls off
    wasting a life from god

7. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

he is 21 years old he should know that shaking a baby is lethal, it doesn't matter if he did it by accident he stilled killed a baby and he should get more time in jail

8. vhiznu

vhiznu Well-Known Member

deep inside...that guy must be 3 days old.....
    gonna whack sumthin for this.....f###in a##h##e!
    if i meet him here...i'll give him my running clothesline till his neck break!

9. gary1068

gary1068 Guest

Taking away his game console/computer isn't harsh .. THIS is harsh;
    let copsx arrest him put him in a holding cell and call ICE (Immigration and Custom Enforcement)
    report to them he's an illeagal border-jumper send him back to his country and inform hik local government of what he had done display him in town square and let the local people give this this animal (can't call him "human") thier own swift justice. If he commited the same heinous crime here in new jersey (where i live) he WILL: not get a shorter prison sentence for a lesser charge of man slaughter if he pled guilty he would be put on trial in the sate supreme courtconvicted either be sent to prison for life and never ever have parole. or be sent to serve his sentence on the state's death row. and if he were sent to deah row i would contact my governor to ask the judge to allow me to pull the switch for the electric chair or push all the buttons at once for lethal injection and all the while yelling "DIE YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF GARBAGE DIE! and laugh maniacally.

10. geffo

geffo Active Member

goes to show never steal a mans power up kit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.