1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scumbag gets 21 years for killing baby over a videogame

Discussion in 'General News' started by anandjones, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Thank you Jin. :)

I don't understand how you can hurt someone who is helpless. Someone that came from you uniting with someone else especially if you love that person. I'm pretty sure the girlfriend/"baby mama" is highly devastated. She carried that baby for 9 months only to have someone, her loved one in fact kill their baby.

2. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Ye true but you do have to rember that no everyone has tha same eyes and heads. people think different, people responde deffrerntly to these kind of situations. this guy jus F*ckin Stuply went the dumbest way around it. Shaking tha kid at a age of days. Tha hell was he thinking ?

Like i said though

Misty you Got all my Respect.

:D

Hang on to your Son, make sure nothing bad happends like Drowning

(Personal EXP)

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You have a good spirit Mishy :)

4. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

You guys are too nice...Oh and his swimming pool is already put away for next summer...It was a small above ground kiddie pool that he went in when I went it...

5. 1Blacks1

Hehe, Bless bless

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

How did this guy get such a short sentence for man slaughter again?

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

because manslaughter is not premediated. He had no prior intention of killing the child, therefore it was manslaughter, which carries a lesser sentence than murder.

8. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Manslaughter still is a big sentence in general though, although I think his is a little light.

9. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I think the same as well. I'm sure they could have given much more than that...Also, they probably take into account that this might be his charge on his record....But killing a "his" baby, deserves to either rot in jail or be beaten the way he beat his child....like everyday for the rest of his life and see if he likes it.

10. 1Blacks1

Ye but dont worry, Being Behind Bars For what he did is only 1 sentance. he has the Following Waiting For Him

*Has to put up aggenced all the people that know about it through Internet and Real life
    *Will Get Threats from So many people
    *Earn 1 of the Biggiest Slaps in the Universe by the Biological Mother (Ouch)
    *Be Hated by all Mothers That know about this
    *All the Girls that know about this will not date him
    *His Family / Moms Will Be disapounted with him to an Extent that she probly wishs he wasnt her son
    *Will have to Face Street Brawls Agenced the Biological Mothers Male "Steroids" Friends (Ouch Again)
    *He Will have The Heavist sholders Because he will always have Nightmeres Of This Event

And Many Many More

11. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

lets not forget prison rape

12. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Okay, I've seen you spell the word "against" wrong several times, and I am psychologically pouring sulfuric acid on my eyeballs from it. Anyways, I don't like how all the crimes in the world (exaggeration) are attributed to video games. They are just plain unstable.

13. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

but still... this guy must be the lowest of the lows...

killing someone over a video game... and not just someone... its a baby...

damn perverts who cant take care of what they sowed...

14. 1Blacks1

:( Im Sorry :(

15. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Let a baby kill him :-[

16. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

wow this is very sad i wonder what his girlfriend was like after she figured out

17. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

She probably wanted to beat the living daylights out of him.

18. 1Blacks1

Naa, She More tha 100% Did beat the living hell out of him

19. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

And he deserved all of it. :D

20. Kinder123

Kinder123 Member

wow this is crazy but i can see some people going nuts cus tey have to pause a video game and are frustrated cus its crying loud and wants to be fed and stuff i am 17 and a virgin but really i could never hurt a kid i am too nice maybe my cousins cus there stupid but to the point a kid that cant even whip its own butt died cus a guy ot mad becuase he paused a video game but hittin him on the head WOW dummy he needs to be beaten lack and blue evryday cus killing a kid cus he was crying is wrong feed the kid its not that hard but mentally a mother doing it evryday u might flipp out but prolly not on a baby but ur b/f or soemthing but there was another thing this mother put her child in a MICROWAVE WTF how could u do that to a young baby i feel srry for that lady and i hope they make a big microwave and toast her i feel that if u do soemthing terriable wrong u should get whats coming for u

like a man if he rapes a women he should get raped by a big 400 pound man and see ow he likes it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.