1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scribblenauts Game Help!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by melissa92, Sep 12, 2009.

1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

type in lol wut

2. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

how does giant headed maxwell help? or seperate giant head?

3. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

um because ITS AWESOME

4. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I just started and am totally stuck on 1-4 and 1-11. Help?

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Are those the puzzle or action level? I'm stuck at 1-11 action too. :(

For 1-4 action, one of the solution is to fly upwards, summon a crate then push it to the button... The other solution with single object is to summon a plank and place it diagonally above the button, it'll push it if done correctly. :) Or if you have trouble with that, summon a crate in front of the button and the place the plank diagonally above the crate. :D

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

1-11 Action is easy
    First,summon a table/platform and let it balance or lean on the spike(Basically,put it on the spike that will destroy the starite).Then get rid of the shark.Step on the switch and (if done right) the starite will drop on the table and slide into the water.Write scuba,equip it and you can get it.

Now help me with action mode 4-3.
    I can't hit the green switch with anything I summon.(The switch is on the ceiling)

7. kamuikurou

That is actually the action level, I'm working on this one too. :(

8. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I actually simpified it even more. I put wings on, flew up and sat next to the spike, used a rock to push the button and zipped up and grabbed the starite. Sometimes things are easier than you thing, I guess.

9. kamuikurou

Guys... I really need your thoughts on this. What object can you spawn to do the digging? I only know spade and shovel so far... I tried mole but it didn't work, drill arm summons arm and drilling machine summons machine. Hand drill doesn't seem to work too. :(

Edit: Got it, pneumatic drill/jackhammer. :D Oh, pickaxe works too. :)

Yay! Air vent/large air vent can push the things up. :D

10. xephyr

xephyr Member

3-6 is weird, how do I get the dino omelet?

11. ggrroohh

I need help on this too.
    By the way I've found a nice little reference.
    In Action 4-8,the hint is "RAIDERS OF THE LOST STAR!"
    Indiana Jones reference FTW!!

12. melissa92

melissa92 Member

Dino Omelette, its up on the top! Not on the far left. Fly up to the top, kill the bird, and kill the egg, an omlette will appear, bring that down to the caveman, drop it, and summon a fire:)

13. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

Man, I can't get past action 1-5 (the one where the star was to the left in a narrow gap and the metal box thing.. :-[ The hint says to 'pull my starite'. I have tried a bunch of different things but no good.

Pllleeease put me out of my misery.

Thanks

14. ggrroohh

Use rope to pull the starite out

15. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

oh. Man! I have tried chains with magnets and glue etc. I had no idea rope would just grab onto it........ i need to get better at this. Thanks heaps mate.

16. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

i just rode a mammoth through the tornedo! (level1-4 or 1-5) - kept pushing me back but i eventually got through - i seem to be overusing some objects a lot - need to think more but the amount of possibilities hurts my brain!!!! what an amazing/original game!

17. kamuikurou

Uurgh, please help me with the 6-2 puzzle. The hint isn't very clear for me. :(

18. RbberDuckie

RbberDuckie New Member

Anyone know how to do 2-3 action? Everything I do doesn't seem to work.. :-\

19. kamuikurou

Burn up the things on the far right with fireball, then you can fly and rush trough the top police with pterodactyl. Go down, then grab the starite. :)

20. RbberDuckie

RbberDuckie New Member

Thank you ;D