1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Screwing w/ someone who uses my stuff?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lephantome92, Oct 26, 2012.

1. scribe

scribe New Member

just shake it alllll in.... Should work. Heck it's not like they're going to notice once it's in their hair....

2. reekon_retro

reekon_retro Well-Known Member

Stick a note on the shampoo container saying "Use at you own risk... You don't know what's mixed with the shampoo" Of course just leave the shampoo as it is, don't add anything in... just the thought of not knowing what might be mixed with the shampoo (*Guy who uses your shampoo: "Shit, it might be jizz"*) should prevent the douchebags from using it.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Clearly you just piss/jizz in a bottle half full of shampoo, put it in your cubby hole then forget about it. I heard my mate pissed in a bottle of aftershave once because his flatmate used to steal it, I still remember it because it's so funny. You don't need to show the guy you got him back for it to work either, just keep it to yourself it's more fun. Ask the guy up the street who argued with me about a parking space. Somebody used brake fluid to write on his car "hope she was worth it cheating cunt." His wife wasn't happy.

4. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

lol that'd be epic if the shampoo was white. sadly, it isn't, so if they do open it, it wouldn't work well. though if i dye it a little bit darker to look brown and not bronze...
    maybe just piss in it. much more obvious to him that it's clearly not shampoo. just need to remember it's piss when i use it, cuz i don't have a spare bottle, so i'm gonna stuff a bag in it and secure it

time to drink a lot of hot cocoa and hope i have to pee soon enough!!

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Get a bottle of white shampoo.
    Replace the white crap with jizz and you're good to go.

6. Lephantome92

well, soon someone will have received a personalized invitation to a little hell i created. i put a bag in the shampoo with some jizz, spit, and piss, then moved it so i know whether or not they got it. idk why it took me so long to realize, but they were also using my toothpaste, so since it was just white, i squeezed some o/t paste back into the tube, and put in a bit of white face paint. just to be safe, i dunked the head of my toothbrush into some clear laundry soap.

welcome to hell, *insert guy's name here*.

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

This is going to be fun :)

8. Lephantome92

they tripped at least the shampoo, idk about the toothpaste and toothbrush yet. gonna do it again just for good measure. hopefully i don't have to pee before my shower, and can hold it until the right time!! of course the gross way is to just grab another bag and fill it w/ piss, then transfer once i'm done w/ my shampoo and re-rig it

9. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I'm sure some chemicals from the organic lab should do the trick. Sulfuric acid will do nicely.

Wear gloves, don't leave prints, DNA, etc., you know the drill.

10. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I'm quite certain the thief/victim will know who is responsible for putting all that crap in the bottle regardless of DNA or fingerprints.

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

No tangible evidence. And it plays even nicer if you replace the stolen bottle with an identical normal one after they've taken it.

The only account they have is the victim's word, no eyewitnesses, and you also have an alibi (being in your room that is).

I'd take it one step further and not place it in MY personal stash of things, but someone else's that's not in use (and the owner won't use it because they know it isn't theirs) assuming that the thief is indiscriminate as to who's bottle it is and will take whatever's available.

12. Lephantome92

that'd be funny to do and give the person a "black spot" of sorts, but i can't pick locks, and the chem lab's doors are locked at night, and also i'm pretty sure, since they are sometimes poisonous, the various chemicals are locked up. i'm wondering what i could do if it were possible to fasten a test tube under the lid... quick, name other non-reactive, cheap/common household items that can hold stuff like that!!

13. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Just get a can of acetone from the hardware store. That shit damages hair and scalp like a bitch.

14. Lephantome92

if i remember right, acetone is clear, so unfortunately they'd have to be the kind that just straight up dumps shampoo on their head, and not squirt some into his hand first. though i'm wondering if it would mix well with the shampoo, that i just need to grab another bottle of shampoo for myself, then hope any acetone if i can get it won't separate the original shampoo.

SHIT! just got out of a shower, and when i went to un-rig the trap, turns out it had never been tripped in the first place, so i guess all that happened was it fell off the shelf and someone stood it up. well, i rigged it again after i was done in the shower, so soon...

15. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I thought you were planning to mix that shit with the shampoo to make it not look conspicuous.

Take a small disposable cup and mix a small amount of shampoo with a higher amount of acetone and see how it does. Chances are the appearance might change depending on the chemical reaction. Just don't use styrofoam; acetone eats through it like termites on wood.

16. Lephantome92

eh, i figure they'll understand the revenge better if i make them get just the stuff all by itself.

hrm, i'd need to get a pretty long cup, cuz the opening when you remove the cap is deceptively small. maybe a red solo cup (insert song here)? eh, i'll probably just find a new bottle of shampoo for myself and then screw around w/ the remnants o/t bottle.
    Post Merge: [time]1354030266[/time]

17. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

The hell is this.

18. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Cool stuff, I look every morning for an update.

19. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

A plastic Solo cup works well with acetone. I just want you to try and mix a small sample of shampoo and acetone first before going crazy with it. I don't know what the result would be after mixing those two, and I certainly don't want it to yield a hazardous result which could injure you as well.

The only thing I know about acetone regarding this matter is that it damages both hair and scalp with irritation as the result.

Revenge using chemistry.

20. doommaker

doommaker Guest

so original xD