1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scariest Moment of your Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by str8ayds, Jun 28, 2008.

1. koniferus

koniferus Well-Known Member

Most of you who don't know me won't believe me.
    I was interrogated by the secret service once. By the end of it there was sweat pouring down the sleeves of my shirt. Those guys....are scary.

2. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

The scariest moment of my life was when I was preparing to go on stage with my 7th grade chorus class, when the teacher came running up to me saying that she had got a call from my dad saying my mom was in the hospital because of a stroke, and my sister would be coming to pick me up in a few minutes.
    Thankfully, my mom was alright, and there were no permanent effects from the stroke. If you met her today, you wouldn't know unless she told you, but you still probably wouldn't believe her

3. EmmaGebz

EmmaGebz Well-Known Member

Mine was probably last year when I was in the car with my sister and one of her friends, her friend driving. We were going around a bend in one of the streets near my house a little too fast and got really close to a curb and my sister freaked out pulled the hand brake and we proceeded to slide across some womans lawn that she recently watered and hit their fence dividing them from their neighbours house(the streat was on a hill). Luckily no one was hurt but the car was written off

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I once had to go outside... not a very pleasant place.

5. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

I almost died because of Typhoid.

6. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Trapped in the lift,The light got shut down, and it was 1 am.
    Alone.
    Just came back from the vacation.

Information : I live in the Apartment.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

So many to list...some were scary for my friends...other's just for me...

But I'll focus on me-one day as I was pulling out of my previous job during a turn an 18 wheeler was coming in my direction-because of the turn (and the fact another smaller truck was obstructing the path-work hazard always!) I was a centimetre from the guard rail...

The truck-less than that-I thought I was gonna get my car crushed-I was full on screaming from the close call!

Wasn't my life I was worried about...I would have lived...it was my pride and joy...the one thing that has never given up on doing it's job-never argued back, and never backed down...

My car-seriously without it I wouldn't have a job-or means to see my friends...

Was glad as hell that not a dent was in the car-but I tell you if another truck obstructs that turn again I swear the council will get to know all about it (and the parking officers!)!!!

8. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

when i repeatedly got hit my a soccer ball in the ribs and the head by the opponents team hardest striker and i started to feel sick and blood came out somewhere ant i blacked out. PS i am the best defender on my team and i get hurt the most damn but we won anyway yippee

9. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

Mine would have to be when i was in year 7, i was walking home through a backstreet and a weird guy was coming towards me, he sidestepped me and then turned around and followed me, he tried to grab me and take me but a nice guy saw and saved me! Yay! I was scared i was gonna get kidnapped!

Phew!

Now i'm here to annoy classmates...good times

10. xmodesty

xmodesty Active Member

When there was a spider in the toilet :(

11. nasa.gov

nasa.gov New Member

when i was 6 and my big brother came up and daked me (pulled my pantes down for every who dont know what daked when)every was lookin at me it was at a busy mall in Australia

12. N3M351S

N3M351S Well-Known Member

I was 4 when i was bitten in my calf by my alsatian dog, It was my fault as i was beating it with a stick in the first place.

13. GlidingGoose

Why the hell were you doing that?

14. shimazuxi

shimazuxi Member

So, like...this probably isn't a big deal..but I get really...uneasy when people talk about STDs, etc... lol I know right? And this teacher was giving a lecture on them and she wouldn't let me leave...so I fainted...and I fell from my desk to floor headfirst.... it was so scary because I woke up in this Garden area...and the sky was the teachers face...I open my eyes and shes staring at me.. "Oh my god are you okay!?"
    It felt like I died :eek:

15. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

The scariest? Well i guess it will be when i was 12 years old, i went to a mall i used to hang out with my friend just to play some video games. And then i played hide and seek with my friends and when i tried to hide next to an elevator, i thought there is a place to hide there cause there is no fence or something. As i step to it, it was an empty floor without any tiles, so i felt from 5th floor to 2nd floor, survived, just my leg got scratch but the elevator mirrors are broken all way through. And from that moment i believe in miracle.

16. Mario94

Mario94 Well-Known Member

Cant think of anything.....

When the accelerator got stuck on on my go kart
    I almost died lol

17. GlidingGoose

Wow, Now I'm scared of Mario94's boom of posts

18. AcroneSF

AcroneSF Well-Known Member

mine would be when i walked into an elevator the doors tried closing on me. I kinda got stuck. I tried getting out but i was pinned. The elevator started shaking, i could see the long way down to the bottom, I though i was going to fall to my death never to be found again, luckily a fireman passed by :D

19. Zman126

Zman126 Active Member

Mine is when i was a little tyke, and me and my brother were in a parking lot for a supermarket at 9:00 at Night. My parents thought my brother did a good job on his report card, and were going to make us ICECREAM SUNDAES! WHile we were waiting for our parents to come back, a man walked up to the car right next to us, took out a gun, hit the window and hijacked the car nex to us. It was scary because we had to be quiet or else he would have heard us. :(

20. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

And how did you & your brother get out?