1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scariest Moment of your Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by str8ayds, Jun 28, 2008.

1. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

haha flashes of memories oh good times good times...

2. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

yeah, but i cant remember those memories i saw anymore...lol

3. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Scariest moments...
    I got 3 equals

1. Almost drowned in a swimming class, I was unconcious at the bottom of a 2M pool (I dont float... I can't swim at ALL)

2. Fell from a fence, doesn't sound scary eh? just an easy 5Ft drop. Did I mention there was an angry dog with an angry owner on the other side? and that he was drunk and wielding a knife? I was shittin bricks...

3. I had several pieces of screwdriver shoot at me, long story short a few screwdrivers got run over by a lawnmower, I was mostly unharmed but one piece made a rather deep scratch on the side of my leg... apparently if It pierced me somewhere I could've died... But I don't recall any pieces flying higher then my shins.

4. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

All awesome and funny. I have some stories (a lot, actually...) like that second one. ^.^ lol. Nice to see you're still here with us.

5. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

uh... i had my whole hand super glued together at like 11:30 in the night a couple days back. remember guys: never buy dollar mart superglue! ;D

it sucked trying to get them apart

6. macs4444

macs4444 New Member

i dont really know what was the scariest moment of my life....

7. CameronJHayes

CameronJHayes Well-Known Member

For number 6, it's pretty scary...it happens to me once in a while... i think it's heavy sleep

8. tiramisukisu

tiramisukisu Well-Known Member

When I was going home from school years ago a man started to follow me. He didn't look like a bad man but it was scary how he was following me and saying something to me. When I walked faster and ignored, he jog and tried to walk by my side. He said we knew each other and are friends. But I didn't know him so I just ignored. He complimented my appearance then pulled my arm to be closer to him. I got so scared then and ran as fast as I could towards a female w.c. in the station and hid inside. I stayed inside for 5 minutes and when I went out, he was gone.

9. Your_Shadow446

Your_Shadow446 Active Member

Personally, lucky for me, I haven't seen many scary things in my life. If I wait awhile, something will happen. Top 2 in my short life are:

1) Was one of those internet screamers. Rocking chair in the middle, starts rocking, girl comes out covered in scars and BAM! Nice big scream. Not to mention the next day parents had a discussion on my house, which has a ghost in it. Harmless thank god, but I couldn't sleep for a long time very well because the family ghost kept on mixing with the screamer.

2) Goes to a dream I had, when I drowned in a river. Its a recurring dream too, happens every now and then. I pin drop into the river, and I sink, but no matter how hard I try, I just keep on sinking. I just can't erase how much panic and fear goes through my head...Just before I wake up, I can feel water rushing down my throat. Not a nice dream.

10. The Stanman

The Stanman Member

Fell down in a Bullet For My Valentine wall of death... got trampled up real bad, probably the most awesome part of my life so far too :D

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Dropping my DS Lite and only just saving it from landing in the toilet

12. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

:D playing while taking a dump were we?

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

No...
    >.>
    <.<
    No evidence

14. harjaz

harjaz Well-Known Member

Don't most people get circumcised at birth? What country do you live in and why did you get it done so late?

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Hearing that my first child may not make it during birth.
    Seeing my future husband almost die from drinking paint thinner (when we were REALLY young, like 3)
    Seeing my friend die.
    Seeing my husband getting stabbed.
    Seeing him in the hospital.

16. The Stanman

The Stanman Member

HAHA funniest thing iv read all day

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm from the Philippines, it's part of our country's tradition for boys to have their circumcision at around the age of 10 as part of the passage to manhood.

18. jazzasidari

jazzasidari Well-Known Member

But i read somewhere you lose sensitivity when you get circumcised

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Sensitivity to what?

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The pleasurable sides to genitalia.
    Which that is a rumour which is unlikely correct since it's the bit under the foreskin that gets the sensation from rubbing