1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Save file request

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kyogreblue, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Like I said, they don't specify that, or the maximum size of a file you can download at one time. When you download a large file or multiple files over a given time for instance, they will give a time limit before you can download again, on the same IP address, from the same host, which is why you got a 'Download Limit Exceeded' when you downloaded that file a few times. You shouldn't really be worrying about this.

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo.Now I know.So if I download Kamen Rider Kiva series many time a day so it will not be problem?What if the file is 235 MB?They allow it to download many time file as big as that?In one day?

3. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Unless you're a Premium Member of that host, there's a limit.

4. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly the largest size downloadable at ifile and megaupload is 1GB without premium.

With megaupload, you can't download multiple downloads at once, while with ifile I'm pretty sure you can download 3 things at once before you reach your limit.

5. forte_amirul

ifile huh?There many download file which sometimes I get confuse.

6. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Use www.mediafire.com or www.zippyshare.com
    I use MediaFire alot, and zippyshare.com provides alot.

7. forte_amirul

8. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Some site have download limit and some aren't..
    for example,the site where I download bleach episodes are limited in download when a new episode have been released...sometimes you can download maximum 2-3 files in one time...if there's no new episode released,you can download 5-10 files..and up to 20 files per day...
    some sites have an unlimited download in a day,but you need to wait every 30 - 60 seconds to download another files again...

9. dewie68

dewie68 Active Member

^ except mediafire. thats why i like it the most. wish someone would post bleach dpgs on mediafire.

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Poster got what he wanted :) I'll just close this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.