1. This forum is in read-only mode.

sasuke

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by frebels, May 10, 2009.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I think Naruto Randomness episodes made by FioriParty on Newsgrounds are epic. If you like spin-offs then go do some searching ^_^

2. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Newgrounds has all sorts of cool stuff. Kingdumb hearts, Phoenix Wrong, Appolo Injustice...

3. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

sasuke

4. kungfuafro5

kungfuafro5 New Member

No offense to any sasuke fans here but HE NEEDS TO DIE ALREADY naruto is too much in love with him its kinda gay and im personally tired of him being the majority of the focus of te entire series. He is also a terrible mengykou user becaause he doesnt even kno how to use the techniques that his brother GAVE him properly and fer sum reasoin no one can kill him its rediculous. he needs to die

5. e1nav57

e1nav57 New Member

i hope he doesn't, too.:D.I hope he dies, :D. And I've got a hunch that Naruto's gonna eb the one who'll end up killing him.. (no offense to sasuke fans out there.)

6. TheRexion

TheRexion New Member

I highly doubt sasuke will ever go back to the Leaf. Not after what he did, even though Itachi's dead now, he still desires power. He will never give up on finding that power until he realizes his mistake,
    which by then, it will be too late. If Naruto had to pick, he won't kill Sasuke, unless, no not even if it's his only option. Naruto is too soft for that.

7. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

naruto is gay (not the anime but naruto himself) and sasuke is just overpowered...seriously did he jus fend off against kages!!

8. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

Sasuke is fag

9. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

sasuke's goals is to revenge itachi and rebuilt uchiha clan... but after revenge itachi, he have new goals, that is revenge for itachi...

i think after his revenge is finish, he would do the second goal he missed, rebuilt uchiha clan.... and everybody know how to do it....