1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sands of Destruction - Official Topic -[Release 01/12/10]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Shiokazu, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

Official Topic for Sands of Destruction, beyond this post, only talk about Sands of Destruction, and not about World Destruction. the release of the game is dated to 01/12. until then the topic is reserved. thank you.
    you can still post about Sands of Destruction or anything related to the game, but please try to not flood. we will use this topic to report any security issues or rom problems.

again thank you.
    ---------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    OUT YODAY

Developer:Imageepoch
    Publisher:Sega

"The Dream Team2":
    • Director:​
      Kyoki Mikage​
    • Producer:​
      Yoichi Shimosato​
    • Composers:​
      Yasunori Mitsuda, Shunsuke Tsuchiya, Kazumi Mitome​
    • Script:​
      Masato Kato​
    • Scenario:​
      Masato Kato​
    • Lead Artist:​
      Kunihiko Tanaka​

Plot
    In a world where humans are used as food and slaves of a race half human half beast, called Feral. and the corruption,violence and misery are at its top. the only solution is: total destruction of the world.
    secretly, a group of characters named: World Annihilation Front is in charge of such difficult task.
    and in response of their moves, the ferals have created the World Salvation Committee. In order to prevent such disaster to their society.​

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Aha, i see someone wants to have a big topic or something, no real reason to make this topic like 3 days+ in advance.

3. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Er, is it bad that I've never heard of this game? ;D

4. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

what can we talk about the game? it's not even out yet

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

It's for preparation when the game's out I think
    I remember Shiokazu makes an "official" thread for KH 358/2 Days. ::)

6. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I'm playing this game in japanese now (it's called World Destruction) and it's really good game. It has nice graphics and music, cool battle system and interesting characters (plus, main protagonist looks a lot like a younger me, no kiddin :eek: ). Story seems interesting, and many dialogs are voice acted. I'm waiting for it more than Dragon Quest IX. :)

7. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Oh my god, three more days!

8. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Three days suspense is killing me I played the Japanese version ( didn't get to far ) with the English release I shall complete it.

9. sylar1000

I am sorry about my last reply, i was a little annoyed by random things when i made it, i didn't mean anything by it.

Anyway, Sands of Destruction looks pretty cool, i definitely cannot wait to play it.

10. impulse513

impulse513 Active Member

god three more days but god why! it comes out after the day i go to school again

11. Shiokazu

LOL people, of course a 3 day advanced topic. this is just the 2nd dream team ever.

do you guys remenber Chrono Trigger Right? STAFF WERE ONLY RPG ALL STARS.

and yet this happens again, and 3 people from the staff were in chrono trigger which means, SANDS MUST BE THE 2ND DREAM TEAM. and hell it means a lot.

+ topic update, tomorrow i will bring some Screen shoots, maybe some videos, and character's info if possible.

12. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

We're the same, mate. TT_TT

OH MY GO-

[me=HaseoTOD's]head blows up[/me]

13. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

I'm definitely looking forward to this game as well, since quality RPGs on the DS have been sort of... lacking. I have a little wishlist for this game -
    1) it's not *yawn* sleep-inducingly easy, like A Witch's Tale, & that the difficulty wasn't toned done too much from the Japanese version.
    2) the English voice actors aren't freaking cringe-worthy like... pretty much every English VA team. I'm hoping they're at least less terrible than Suikoden Tierkreis. If they're bad... hopefully someone un-dubs it quickly.
    3) the soundtrack isn't too changed/terrible. We'll see.
    I love SEGA, always have, so I'm hoping they don't disappoint here.

14. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Oh no! The 12th is when I'm supposed to get my Xbox back from microsoft, to play this game or my unopened copy of Bayonetta? Hard choice

15. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I don't understand. :p Can you enlighten me on this food for thought?
    Post Merge: [time]1263185420[/time]
    I'm not a fan of reading the credits, just the maker. What did those staff make that made the game ALL STARS? I'm hoping they are very good at the story? :)

16. Shiokazu

Masato Kato is the writer of Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross and Radical Dreamers, for his main works. he is also the writer creator and background. kato is know for working along with the directors, so the story follows the way he see the things.

Yasunori Mitsuda is know for composing Chrono Trigger/Cross and Radical Dreamers, also Xenogears and much more works, if you're in doubt try listening Time's Scar.

Kunihiko Tanaka works with sting sometimes, in aid of Tobe, at Depth Heaven series. he is also main know for Luminous Arc series. he is a bright artist. he is also probably working with everything else as art director.

just by those 3 i can say that the game is worth of playing. i dont know anything about its director and producer, but i have faith in Kato. for his works.

17. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Those games you mentioned are the best in story! Too many twist that leaves you wanting to discover the unknown more.

I'm familiar with Yasunori Mitsuda, I have his xenogears soundtrack. Epic.

Never knew they were behind this game. They should make more games with this team. This game would be a must-play.

18. Dream_CC

oh i'm coming tomorrow

19. sylar1000

With any luck it will be dumped today, hopefully. Probably not though.

Hopefully it gets dumped tomorrow.

20. Dream_CC

that'll be neat