1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sandman Strikes Back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dedboy, Sep 16, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Maybe its something to do with your diet, I had a problem once and it was due to me drinking loads of coke every day, all that sugar was wrecking my body. Doctor diagnosed it immediately.
    Or maybe your worried/stressed....I dunno.
    I wouldn't ignore it though, you hear stories of people been ill and dying over something treatable because they didn't go see their doctor.
    i doubt its that bad but a doc may be able to cure it in no time.

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Yeah, you nailed it, it's stress related man.
    I actually started training at a very early age, due to the fact I couldn't handle stress.
    When other people were hurting or suffering, I would just go out and walk, box, swim, whatever I could do to diminish the feelings.My old doc, wanted me on Valium for the anti-anxiety but at the time I didn't want it to affect my training. I might end up going on it for awhile. I feel like a walking train wreck.

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Valium is known to cause heart issues...if anything, go for effexor for anxiety...

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I used to be quite bad when I was younger and couldn't handle it at all(see CRV's suicide thread and the one about having your life turned into a film) but ive worked hard to shape my life how I wanted it and now have no worries in the world.
    I won't get stressed over anything now, I just think to myself - if it happens it happens, I will just make the best of the situation, me flapping isn't going to solve anything.
    Bad things will happen whether you stress or not so try not to let it get to you. A lot of the time it doesn't happen and that stress has been for nothing.
    Easier said than done, I know, but you gotta try.