1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sad Moments from DS games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by jimitris09, Dec 12, 2009.

1. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Whenever I see a really badass wild pokemon, like say a steelix. I weaken it down to it's redding HP. Then I toss an Ultra Ball.

It gets out. :(

[​IMG]

2. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

When clone Andy expires in Advance Wars Dual Strike and all of the real Andy's friends get upset.
    Roxas having to destroy Zion.
    Sora's annoying voice and those damned Disney characters ruining what could have been one of my favourite RPG series

3. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

In Infinite Space, there are a lot of sad moments, especially in the later half of the game. Full of emotion.

4. SimplePlan

SimplePlan Member

Pokemon Diamond, pearl And Platinum when my rival ran into me, gave me a blood nose :'(

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I cried at the ending of The World Ends With You, but come one, everybody did...

6. dratinifire

dratinifire Member

I cried at the end of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team... it was SO emotional, EOT/D/S was nearly as emotional (didn't cry there).

7. slss

slss Member

I didn't I just beat the game about 3 days ago I don't remember ever crying over any game.

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

You haven't got any feelings Õ.õ

9. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

Dratini I agree, Blue rescue team made me sad. LOL

10. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I haven't like cried over games, the ones with sad endings just make me feel sad for the character.

11. JazzyBunny

JazzyBunny Well-Known Member

It's not a DS game but it did make me cry, in Phantasy Star 4 when Alys died. Very emotional part of the game.

12. slss

slss Member

LOL nah I get mad at video games therefore I do have feelings just because I don't shed a tear doesn't mean I don't have any feelings that's a bs thing to say.

13. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Though I haven't played the game...(I watched this part in youtube)
    Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel. If memory serves, it was the part where Layton parts with a girl he likes and he took of his hat with a real sad face. Got me real emotional...*sniffs*

14. ventehxieteh

ventehxieteh Well-Known Member

so far saddest thing was suikoden.. when I finished the game.. i was really sad cause i want to play more.. haha

15. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yesssssss.
    So true.
    It was an awesome game.
    Too bad you couldn't do anything after you finish the game.
    All you could do is replay your save file and beat the final boss again.

16. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

Xi.....Xion dies? :'(

17. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

When nobody fixed Jam Sessions 2 and it wasn't at Gamestop. Saddest DS game related moments ever.

18. rimrim

rimrim New Member

Somebody already mentioned phoenix wright 3 , and i would also like to add in Apollo justice when you play as phoenix and you know you can't do anything to change his hobo future . while these moments didn't exactly make me cry they did give me a lump in my throat. :/

19. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

When I got a game over after a half an hour boss fight just because I accidentally pressed the wrong button T.T

20. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

I "cried" because I missed 2 characters
    Doh!
    Spoiler time!!
    But If you played KH2 you could imagine this...
    :-|