1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sad Moments from DS games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by jimitris09, Dec 12, 2009.

1. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Contact.

The professor betrays you but in the end Mochi opens up a message that's beyond the game.
    Gotta love Suda51.

2. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

You clearly never look at the news or even out the window.

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Attacking me personally now?
    Oh I'm scared.
    FYI I already have 2 people somewhat close to me dead.

4. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

I can see someone crying over that but not over imaginary pixel people.
    And with that I end this argument forever.

5. Avatar33

i almost cried in that one but then i thought wait a minute why am i gonna cry its a game

6. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

I shed a tear for Ezio's father and brothers in Assassins Creed 2, I also shed a tear for Cristina and then started shouting "YOU BASTARDO SAVONARELO, WHY DID YOU KILL HER YOU MAD INSANE MONK!!!!!"

7. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

The saddest thing ever in ds games?
    I think it happens in KH.
    That does apply to me as well ::)

8. Agate

Agate Member

There is some sad moment for Suikoden Tierkreis, Sand of Destruction and Soma Bringer but the game where there was the most sad moment was clearly Tales of Hearts.
    You can be sad for a game and for what happen in the reality, also in news in general it talk about people you don't know and I think it's quite stupid to feel sad because they said someone you don't know is dead when you know ever instant some people die ( tough I feel sad for the unnecessary destruction/death that happen in reality ) or in a game it's virtual persons but you know them and may fell attached to them. Also I used to take a look by the window but I have never see something sad from my window so far^^ or maybe you were talking about Microsoft Window and yes all those bugs are quite sad>_<'

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

KH 358/2 Days has pretty sad ending to me.
    Though I can't cry on any sad events in games or real life.
    Some events in the past makes me with the inability to cry. -_-"

10. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

Do people really cry at movies or games? I gues i am hartless.

11. Agate

Agate Member

There is a difference between cry and feel sad you know, personally is pretty rare for me to cry for a game or an anime.

12. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

if you cried because xion died doesn't mean you're not connected to the real world. you can cry to all sorts of things, even to those billions of worthwhile things, or are you counting your tears?

13. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

indeed
    :)
    not only for videogames
    but is also possible to feeling sad
    watching a movie...
    But this doesn't mean you're not connected to the real world too...

14. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

You're really explain it well XD

15. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations when Godot finally tells his own story.

"The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."

16. ReinZwei

ReinZwei New Member

i was crying like mad when i died in pokemon ranger and i did not save at all and i have been playing for like 8 hours!! lol! but truely kingdom heart was sad...

17. vikitty

vikitty Member

I always tear up at the very very end, where you see the photo that Misty Fey kept in her talisman -- little Mia putting the urn back together and baby Maya crying -- mirroring when Pearl broke the urn in JFA Case 2. That coupled with Phoenix's monologue always makes me sniffle/

18. seriaku

seriaku Well-Known Member

Its only natural to think this, everyone has diffirent views, opinions, and ideas about things.
    Some people get involved because they find they can enjoy it more, i try to get involved.

I almost shed a tear when Althea commited suicide in Luminous arc 2, because i thought she was dead for good, turns out she got better....major relief, i was pretty shocked.
    Its just how people get involved and its what the developers want to get a reaction from their audience

19. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Damn, I forgot that part.
    Trial and Tribulations ending is pretty sad and awesome.

20. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

ds nope neva cried or whent that far theres not on game thats that interesting but metal gear solid kinda had its moments