1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ryuzaki R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by devinjulian, Nov 23, 2007.

1. devinjulian

devinjulian Well-Known Member

Hmm... People must be really bored nowadays... :-\

2. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

No...If people were bored then they would watch death note.

3. devinjulian

I don't know if you got it, but what I meant was: You were on this topic, but you don't watch Death Note, so you must've been pretty bored...
    :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

4. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

Well indeed death note is pretty cool... i love it. but, i was really really happy that at last L died. I love Light more than L. but what a shame, i couldn't watch Light VS Near and Mellow. :(

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Yeah i know im pretty bored. I've watched death note the 2nd movie. Not animation. But I don't really find it that interesting.

6. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

...Okay, I accept the truth.

7. DVD4773

DVD4773 Member

yeah, it's horrible he died, I stopped watching after that part, because it became boring without him..
    But I eventually began to watch again, wanted to see how it ended.
    This show's brilliant, but sad :'(

8. devinjulian

tr00, brutha, tr00

9. ryjael32

ryjael32 Member

awsome...even though you're already talking nonsense,oof,you're still on the topic..
    oh, by the way what's L real name?

actually i already predicted that L would die because of a heart attack...but because of diabetes,too much sweet, wonder how the ants love his corpse..hehe..lol

10. DonCreek

DonCreek Well-Known Member

LOL yup the ants would surely love him...i feel sorry for those who believe L is going to win on the first place (well that counts me in)...i stopped watching it when it was the time for Mikami to hold the deathnote...

L's name?my friend told me that a friend told him that...(warning very long: aborted)...it was L Louliette...idontknow if thats true but the name implies to him as well...weird

11. devinjulian

Oh, yeah, Um, I know it's been a while on this topic, but, L's real name is L. Lawliet. Yep, he's French.

12. DonCreek

DonCreek Well-Known Member

:eek: oww Lawliet...thank you for that ;D...does he knows some french word?well i dont think so...

but thats a wonderful trivia...but still he's name is kind a....weird

13. devinjulian

According to some Death Note wiki page, L is Japanese, British, French, Russian, and *blech!* something else idk.

I think those details are pretty unnecessary anyway.
    NEAR= ANNOYING L COPY-PERSON/POTENTIAL PEDOPHILE TARGET
    MELLO=POTENTIAL PEDOPHILE

^Now THAT was necessary^

14. mail090

mail090 Member

^that is so true^
    i luv L! why did he go and die on me........ (no....i didnt mean on top of me)

15. desi1368

desi1368 Active Member

i like L and hateeeeeeeeee near

16. GothiqueFTW

GothiqueFTW Well-Known Member

When I watched it, it was already spoiled for me, but I still liked L a lot.