1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Russia declares war Georgia

Discussion in 'General News' started by waylonn, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Well, Russia is still chilling out enjoying themselves in Georgia, for whatever reason. Policing, I guess. :d

2. tiklu

tiklu Well-Known Member

]
    So it would be like Georgia tried to start somekind of bigger war or something... DAMN YOU NOOBS!!!

3. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Guys, I have the live footage of the Georgia/Russian conflict:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9pX65Xgbjw

4. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Shit... Georgia gets worked.

5. Gentz

Gentz Member

Did some1 watch the video of 2 Russian aircraft flying over a place(i say place cuz i dont remember the name) were the georgian president was talking? they dint bomb him or anything but it was like ``we can own you if we want`` ha ha the georgians ran away in like 15 second... i saw that in CNN it was friken awesome...

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the Russians are actually in the right here, for all the US and other countries are criticising them, Georgia actually invaded the other country first.

7. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

ye georgia invaded south ossetia and the russians fought back, but Russia are in the wrong now because they aren't following the agreement's of the ceasefire, therefore the US and the NATO are putting pressure on Russia, who are now saying, i don't care what you say i'm still gonna hit you!

Here's a map of Georgia
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/georgia/images/georgia-area.gif

8. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

so...this time, Russia is the good guys?

9. Void

Void Well-Known Member

The media blames Russia, the internet media-rebels blame Georgia. In truth, both are responsible. At the moment, though, Russia is the one being immature.

10. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Rainbow 6 much :p

11. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Yeah, apparently Splinter Cell isn't a popular game among the world leaders, either. ;)

12. Gen51

Gen51 New Member

Guys i from Russia so i say true to you
    1.There is no war between Russia and Georgia
    2.08/08/2008 GEORGIA started invasion to South Ossetia(invasion started at night)
    3.GEORGIAn president at 07/08/2008 says to people of SouthOssetia that he wont start any war so the Georgian president has lie
    4.Ceasefire about you all say HASNT been completed by Georgia
    Georgian snipers was shooting at peaceful people of South Ossetia that was running from South Ossetia to North Ossetia(part of Russia) while Georgian president talk to CNN about his "ceasefire"
    5.Next you say about that Russian troop are "bombing" Tbilisi
    First of all the pictures of Gori you channels is showing to you simple fire in that city not bombing
    If you look better you see that buildings is not destroyed they just burnt by fire from windows
    The Georgians talk about Russian troops attacking peaceful people then i wanna say where are evidens?!
    All Georgians talking about is lie
    And now american and Europe channels talk the positions of Georgians
    Im bored of that simple position which is show you only angle of Georgian view
    So guys first of talk about Russian like about "monsters killing peaceful people" just say "Where evidens?"
    I dont know will you believe me or not but i talking the true i see my own eyes

13. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I call an Invasion a war.

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

wrong, a war is made up of several battles, the georgian conflict didn't have several.

15. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

It's my opinion, not suggesting it's a fact ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.