1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RUNE HARVEST HELP

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by eeyansaccount, Nov 25, 2007.

1. eeyansaccount

eeyansaccount Member

Can someone tell me where i get the money from shipping stuff??
    ive got like 20k worth of stuff and i dont get money from it?

2. dooz

dooz Member

wait till 5 pm, someone comes and picks it up everyday, you'll get your money then

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

Please don't make two topics asking the same question.

4. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Or...if u want money fast, just sell it to the shop keepers.

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

You earn Love Points with Rosetta if you use the shipping box, so that is an advantage over directly selling it to the shopkeepers.

6. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Rosetta is not hot. So I don't bother. xD

7. Born2killx

I married Bianca. By accident. She's not bad, but all she gives me every day is a cake. Here's a quote from the game:
    Obnoxious little son (daughter) of a...

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ lol yeah women'll do that for ya.

9. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I married...what's her name. The bad lady of the game....Lynette was it? I forgot...

10. Born2killx

That's right, Lynette.

11. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

She's actually quite sex-c without the eyepatch.

12. Born2killx

You get to see her without the eyepatch?

Partial Spoiler Alert

By the way, my R4 has some problems playing Rune Factory. When you turn it on, none of the NPCs are there. So, you have to go to sleep to see the characters. But, on the day of the Sechs Empire's invasion, you cannot go to bed, so I accidentally saved the game during the invasion. My R4 is also very sensitive, so when I accidentally touch the microSD gard, the game freezes. I touched it during the invasion, and then when I have to talk to Lynette to continue the storyline, she's not there. I can't go to sleep, so my game is now screwed. My R4 is so defective... Probably just a bad connection to the microSD card, but I don't know how to fix that.

13. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

If you marry her. You get to see her without the eyepatch on your wedding day. Just 1 pathetic scene.

14. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

I married Felicity. I wonder when I'll inheirt the Village from the mayor then? :D

15. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

sell it to shops is what i do, but the real aim of the game is to complete your shipping list y shipping everything at least once.

or do you have another ds and another copy of rune factory? you know how stuff has levels? well you multiply the cost of stuf by the number of levels to get the real cost. and you get levels up by sending stuff to people! so if you sit there for about 10 mins and send stuff back and forth, you can get a group of expensive stuff up to lv 30! and you sell everything for like 100k! i got like 100mil on rune factory.

also i married that mist chick. she gives you noodles every day.

16. Adnan1992

I married Felicity (as i said before) and Mist still doesn't stop visiting my house when it rains. Then she has the nerves to ask "i hope you don't mind, seeing as you're married" thats kinda wierd

17. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Mist does own the house after all....

18. Adnan1992

But she said that i can have it as a wedding presant lol