1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rune Factory 3 AP Discussion (Has no AP)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by boomie0123, Nov 11, 2010.

1. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Re: Rune Factory 3 AP Discussion

100% works on all emulator! ;)

2. boomie0123

boomie0123 Member

This really is interesting... I'll have to get farther into the game to test the playability on M3DS Real.

3. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

You must be sure there is Ap in a game before making a thread & discussing about it ;D Not just because some cards cannot play them ;D It is two different things.

4. MooFrog987

MooFrog987 New Member

Hey, I'm using a cyclods v1.59 and 3 out of 4 days my watering can doesn't work. Everything else seems to be working fine, if anyone figures out a work around for me I'd be very appreciative. Thanks guys!

*edit* Downloading from the posted link and reformatting my drive, will let you know if anything changes.

5. unqiueninja

OMG =.= Your watering can ran out of water....Just go to a water area and refill it ;D

6. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

sorry but Epic Fial :D:D:D:D

7. andyxufuture

andyxufuture New Member

err... AP stands for anti-piracy right? (i'm sorta new here)
    well in that case I use AKAIO 1.8.1 and my save file was corrupted.
    It made a wierd sound sound when my save file got deleted.. this was when I used a save point before a dungon. (the first one)
    a day after the bean festival....

8. MooFrog987

MooFrog987 New Member

My, what an inspiration you are! In all my years of gaming I would never have thought to refill the damn thing!
    There, now that I've got a little of the sarcasm out of my system, I did refill it jackhole otherwise i wouldn't have posted it as a "problem". I understand that no one else seems to be having this problem but, that doesn't make it any less real or valid. I know I used big words with proper spelling, so if you need me to dumb it down for you noob, then contact me.

9. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Works on Wood R4 v1.17
    Works on YSMenu 1.17a(12/13) with latest updates!

10. SavvieCats

SavvieCats New Member

Trying to get this working on my Edge... The game plays fine, and it looks like it saves, but when you reload the game the save files are gone. Not sure if this is AP or just my card being old and tired :-\

EDIT: Never mind, it works fine as long as you don't enable cheat codes.

11. andyxufuture

andyxufuture New Member

I dunno how most people solve this, but now I just save on both slots whenever I save... It sorta works. (i guess untill we find out if it is or not, best to be safe)

12. boomie0123

boomie0123 Member

I have yet to get farther in the game, so no word on M3DS Real working later on, but here's hoping.

13. unqiueninja

Lol, your thread is dead XD All the Aps will be fixed when the card firmware updates ;D Every card is working now

14. Zodiark13

Zodiark13 Member

Acekard 2 with 1.8.1 works with AAP activated. Also, firmware update for Toaster Ovens is available for people having difficulty running RF3 on it.

15. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

Is There an Ap on this game??coz when this game is out and i play it on my r4..theres no problem in it..

16. unqiueninja

Relax, there is no AP. Boomie is just posting "useful" thread to make people think there is ap.

17. boomie0123

boomie0123 Member

Just taking the extra precaution. :D

As for the "watering can AP", it just turns out that you can't water your crops more than once a day.

18. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

works on R4 kernel 1.18
    Lol i also tried it on first R4 kernel version and it works XP