1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Nov 6, 2010.

?

The girls are here~ so which one will be your wife?

1. Shara-chan!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hot-Cold Raven~

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Shi- I mean Sakuya.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I choooosee Collette!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Pia! me love fish too~~

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ohhh Carmen!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Karina! although she is lazy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Cure me Marian~~

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Sofia FTW!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. My eyes on you, Daria!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Heh, Kuruna of course.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Use new tatics, new healing items, new skills and lastly you brain to defeat this boss ;D

2. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Haha will do. Did you use human or wooly form?

3. Psi_Ground

Psi_Ground Well-Known Member

I've already beat the first four dungeons and am on the fifth.

But what I did with the bone dragon was buy a bunch of medicine from the place that sells magic so I could heal when I got low on HP. I used the Wooly form, too.

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Nice, thanks. Been using medicinal herbs......
    Will try later, should be able to now.

5. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

for the bone dragon its best if you know how to use the dash (pressing the arrow key 2 times quickly in any direction) and do it through the spikes he launchs but not into the bone he launchs for me it was easiest to - use the dash to dodge the hit then immediatly proceed to open a can of whoopass in wooly form and after the skeleton finaly breaks hold B to charge then roll into him do a full combo then get as far away as possible - <- rinse and repeat

6. Amplifier19

Amplifier19 Well-Known Member

how do you unlock the dungeons?

7. death666777

death666777 Member

you need to have beaten the racoon to be able to purchase a pharmacy, after you purchase the pharmacy get 2 apples from the spring dungeon and go to your pharmacy and put both apples on the slots and you have made sweet powder

8. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

This version has a lot better things but one more thing that still not good is when you want to put inside your equip item, must press start everytime you want to put the equip item

and I confused which girl should I marry :S~~

9. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

Something really wierd happen to me.
    I was at the eating contest and I saved before entering when suddenly the emulator (NO$ZOOMER) shut and when I came back to play the saves changes from that to other save I did at the summer.
    wierd huh? and anyone know where to get grapes and onion?
    oh yeah and what do you need to do to get married? (I am going with pia and had 10 hearts by the eating contest but now it return to 8 and I need to wait for the fall to grow blue charm ><)

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

That happen if the emulator was closed suddenly, due to crash/errors,
    forcing the emulator to close without saving any changes made into it, such as configuration, in-game save,etc.
    Changes made will only be updated if the emulator was closed properly, which is by pressing [X] button, File -> Exit -> or press the ESC button on your keyboard.

To keep the in-game save updated, just press Shift+C or File -> Save Battery File on your No$Zoomer.

11. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Grapes you get from a dungeon next to the mansion ;D Onion you get from onion knight in the dessert ;D

12. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Weee. My first rune factory game and I'm loving it xD the bone dragon was easy for me though. Btw, I fought the bone dragon at level 14 or so, am I under-leveled? And I'm going with Karina =P

13. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Karina is cute but I hate her laziness. :p
    I'd go for Daria, she's full of life. =3

14. Arron_zero

...how do I catch...birds? 0.0

15. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Walk slowly with the R button (L?) held. Walk up to them and...CHOMP.

;D

16. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a monster that lays egg. I'm missing that one and I'm on the 4th dungeon and I still haven't found one yet. Anyone knows?

Also, I've noticed it's not only milk and eggs they make, Spore type monsters produce spores worth 300+ gold. I'm curious what other types of produce monsters produce too.

17. Arron_zero

Oooh, I've never tried capturing monster before xD how do you do that? you just throw food at them? And, erm, does anyone know where I can find strong string?

18. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

The chickens are available at Oddward Valley. In the very first place you go into (the cave part) there will be chicken spawns. Nab 'em. Also, the monsters make a lot of stuff. The bees from Oddward Valley make honey, for example. The wolves from the Vale produces beast fangs. Woollys make wool (tho I guess you've already guessed that) and the Chipmunks/Chipsqueaks make fur for you.

You can get strong string from thrashing the ants in Priveria forest. They're in the map one below the entrance. And it's not just food you can throw at monsters. Those herbs/grasses work too. You can even give them the monster drops, and they work even better than food. Like giving a wolf from the vale the fang that wolves drop is worth a dozen food.

You should try getting some monsters. You can ride some of them, so it's uber cool. *__*

19. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

The huge elephant is nice to ride on =3

20. Arron_zero

Awesome~Cool, I didn't know that, thanks for the tip xD