1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Nov 6, 2010.

?

The girls are here~ so which one will be your wife?

1. Shara-chan!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hot-Cold Raven~

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Shi- I mean Sakuya.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I choooosee Collette!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Pia! me love fish too~~

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ohhh Carmen!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Karina! although she is lazy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Cure me Marian~~

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Sofia FTW!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. My eyes on you, Daria!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Heh, Kuruna of course.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kevinmoto

Kevinmoto Active Member

I'm wondering on what difficulty people are playing, because most people are dragging about their level.

2. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

It's difficult to talk about levels here due to the factor of skill levels. You can be at a very low level but still have uber-high stats. So it's kinda hard to say xD

3. Kevinmoto

Kevinmoto Active Member

There are 2 difficulty's in the game Easy and Hard.
    but still you are right, even sleeping helps you xD

4. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA, my dual blade skill is 60 and yet my wooly form is only level 10 LOL ;D

5. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

It helps to level up other weapon skills as they help you achieve uber strength xD there's even a glitch to help you achieve 20-30 hammer and axe skill level in half a day ::) unfortunately for me, I mainly raise my fishing skill which raises RP and INT, which are mostly useful if you're a magic type fighter which I'm not <_< should have went with forging too but I have a habit of selling all my ores and materials ::)

6. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I got a tip on raising your crafting skills fast...

Make the hardest crafting you can (10% chance of success recommended). Now make the equipment and don't worry about fails, it is better you fail than succeed so you keep your materials and still gain huge boost in experience. Rinse and repeat. Just wanted to share with you guys. :)
    Post Merge: [time]1290179124[/time]

7. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

You lose the ingredients when you are cooking though...

And the 4 Areas seem to let you grow the respective seeds for their areas...

Forest = Spring
    Winter =.... Winter
    Desert = Summer
    Waterfall = Fall

So yeah you can pretty much grow everything... you just need to get to those areas and clear the monsters in the places where you planted them.

8. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Add: Must have a Heart Pendant Equiped.It raises the Skill points you get. ;]

9. Santaki

Santaki Member

What are the ingredients to craft a Heart Pendant?

10. unqiueninja

Do a quest by raven and get it free

11. Santaki

Santaki Member

I see, I've been using Handknit Scarf (Halves RP consumption).

12. Empty

Empty Member

How does one fish the sand fish in the desert?

It's in the area that unlocks when you go find that bone and flower.

13. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I NEED help. Just done the bean throwing at the start of the game !!! I'm at lvl 6 but I still get easily killed, do I get party members or something ?????

14. unqiueninja

Level up ;D Just ignore the dungeon for one month and focus on your farming stuff ;D After that just head over to first dungeon, the forest and train there

15. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I find farming is better than training in the dungeon. Farming gives you rune orbs and spirits that increases one of your skills by 1 and increase your stat by 1, respectively.

16. seriaku

seriaku Well-Known Member

You can see them In the sand sometimes, Just like a normal fish shadow in water, when they move they create a little dust cloud behind them.

And yes, farming for ages helps, then hit the first dungeon for awhile, I got level 16 in the first dungeon by grinding, Now Im level 26 in the 3rd.

17. Empty

Empty Member

I didn't ask how to see them.

I asked how you fished the sand fish.

18. unqiueninja

Just fished for a fish using a fishing rod when you see a fish in the sand, novice fisherman ;D

19. Jenoin

Jenoin Member

Personally I find the constant storms really annoying. It keeps messing up my neatly ordered farm land. How can one hone their OCD like this? tz ^^
    And even worse are the grasses and weeds that re-appear hourly! So messy... >_>

20. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Maybe it DOES have an AP after all in the form of storms. xD
    Okay, not funny.

Anyway, why don't you try putting an AR code for constant sun/rain? Would fix the problem.