1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Run a game ^^;

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kagetsuu, Apr 19, 2010.

1. kagetsuu

kagetsuu Member

Thanks guys for answering me questions :)

I actually downloaded the PCSX2 emulator and bios and plugins....and somehow managed to get it to run....but it is EXTREMELY SLOW @0@ It kind of pauses every sec....I guess I just don't have a good PC or something T____T

I love the DS version but I just wish the screen can be a bit bigger :) I guess I just can't be very greedy and have everything I want ~hehe~ ^_____^

um...Do you know how can I save the game ???and find the part where i save at..? ( I know it is a silly question, but I just don't know much about games^^;...)

EDIT: I thought I saved it...so I turned off my computer..and then when I run the game again later on ....I couldn't find the part where I saved ....so do i need to leave the game & my PC on forever...? ^^;

2. kagetsuu

kagetsuu Member

Please help~
    I really need to know how to save the game and where I can find the saved file...Or at least let me know if it is not possible to save the game...

Thanks,

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Actually, it might autosave. If it doesn't, then I'm not sure..... Since it's in Japanese, there might be a probability that you never find the save button.

Hint: Press all the buttons? XD

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What game are you playing? And are you playing an NDS game or a PS2 game? (I can't follow your topic very well, one minute you are playing an NDS game on No$GBA, the next a PS2 game on PCSX2). So please say what game you are playing and what emulator your are playing, the one you can't save properly with.

5. kagetsuu

kagetsuu Member

sorry if I confused you guys ^^;
    I am still playing the same game: https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4812_-_Hakuouki_DS_(J)(BAHAMUT).rar.html/#details
    I am talking about the DS one( I gave up on playing the PS2 version because it took forever to load...) and I am currently using the No$GBA 2.6a emulator.

"there might be a probability that you never find the save button."
    um...I think... I did click on the save button and saved it ...but it just that, when I ran the game the next day, I couldn't find the part where I saved and I had to start from the begining again........T____T...well...I am not really sure though...

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Haven't tried this game,
    so if there are any issue with the saves, try deleting your NO$GBA.ini file, and run the game again.

Otherwise, use DeSmuME instead.
    www.desmume.org

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I try posing a PM but you have blocked it , so i will post it hear

Yes i remember :), I have not played that game i can not read Japanese

The game should save it self in battery folder of the no$gba , If not you could try the no$zommer for no$gba that comes with the package they is some save options in File(F) savestate's you could try...

Are savebattery file in no$zommer

8. kagetsuu

kagetsuu Member

Really..? I don't think I did enable the PM option though...well, I will change the setting later :)Thanks for answering my questions :)

I am able to save the game now but I am not really sure what I did though ^^;(may be beacuse I clicked on the "save battery file" button?)

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Mabe i can not rely say ....