1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rude members

Discussion in 'Rants' started by allkratos, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Senior people thinks that permanence time gives them a little more rights and power than people that just arrived. And this thing happens pretty much everywere. Some will even play mods and admins.

2. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Oh jeez, you should check out the picceta forums. It's rediculous there.

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD damn dude, you act like Squeenix attacked your family or something.

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

No, it's because you post something negative about Squeenix or anything else, and then you either go off in a tangent onto something else so incredibly irrelevant. Or you wait from someone to have a rebuttal, to which you call them the rudest member on this forum and a blind fanboy (and you don't offer any reason).

And concerning the Sektor topic, nothing's more annoying than someone trying to 'understand' a joke which they can't understand or can even begin to. No one understood the Sektor topic except for Littlekill, Hypr, Sektor, Me, Blitzen, and the few from ndsroms (like uber and possible Omega). Why? because the members I have been in cahootz with before this forum were always there so they understand the stuff behind Sektor, the ndsroms people probably know because they heard of it or they know of him or are just extremely good at understand (it's probably that)

God, I'm ashamed I read some of the stupidest crap on this forum and I feel as if my IQ goes down for ever letting it enter my thought process.

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

YOU RACIST BITCH! I AM GOOD AT UNDERSTAND.

Oh and if the stupid people stop being mind-numbingly stupid then the 'rudeness' would stop.

6. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

a perfect example of what i was saying in my first post. who do these people think they are shouting like a wild buffoon they're input means something? When you ignore these specimen they usually go away.

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

ITT: bawwwww, YHBT. Srsbsns.

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You so mad.

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

SPECIMEN!?!??!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.