1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RomUlations 3DS Topic

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kiekoes, Jun 15, 2010.

1. KingWooper

KingWooper Active Member

Yeah, they improved the touch screen. It will work great with your fingers now, unlike the older ones that only detected the stylus...and nails. (And that was bad for my screen XD )

2. Kresn1k

Kresn1k Active Member

indeed, "murdered the competition" is the only way to put it, even if the "psp2" has ps3 graphics(obvius joke is obvious) , 3DS still is better.
    imagine the best stage scenario:
    third parties like valve, bungie, treyarch, and all of those killer developers making games for the 3DS... meaning: Left 4 dead 3DS, call of duty "3DeadSectors" (or something), Halo 3DS combat really evolved....
    wow....
    and also with all the ports....
    WOW (still having a nerdgasm, better go to my girl place and do something bout the "gasm")

3. KingWooper

KingWooper Active Member

3DS's also getting Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, a new Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, Shin Megami Tensei, and Splinter Cell. Plenty of great mature games!

Also, breaking news: 3DS will have achievements, friend lists and voice chat.

4. teheezin

teheezin Guest

OMG ! As in Voice chat anytime? any game?

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Of course!!! ;)

6. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Woo.. we shall be 3DS-ing together next time haha

7. KingWooper

KingWooper Active Member

Online multiplayer voice chat (A la Pokemon, but improved) and I'm guessing we'll get some kind of WiFi PictoChat with voice, but that's just my wish.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yes!

I want to try it out.

Maybe wifi for Star Fox 64 3D? (If that's possible?..) :p

9. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Yah XD Wonder if Chocobo Racing and Resident Evil will have any Wi-fi feature

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'll be playing all of the retro remakes for a good while. ;)

11. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Mario kart ;D

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Maybe. I don't want to spend money on Mario Kart and be bored with it like I was with the others. :p

I will maybe buy it if it offers anything new.

13. owenmar

owenmar Well-Known Member

glad to see a kid icarus game after like 20 years with pit keeping his looks from brawl
    also i feel disapointed that the pokemon 5th gen games won't release for this great handheld,guessing 3rd version will

14. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Hmm.. I guess your right, it does gets boring, but I am getting my hands on Resident Evil Revelation for sure XD seeing how similar the graphics is to Resident Evil 5

15. KingWooper

KingWooper Active Member

I've even heard that it takes place during RE5, or near it.

16. owenmar

owenmar Well-Known Member

yea just think about this game imagine what would happen if there's blood blasting out the screen

17. teheezin

teheezin Guest

even better, zombies busting out from the screen trying to bite the player XD hahaha

18. p4tman

p4tman Guest

That starfox 3D looks nice.

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That would be FUN!!!

20. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

I have $350 saved up, but didn't get any of the summer jobs I applied for, so I hope that it'll carry me through my 3DS purchase and one or two games. Oh, and a flashcart when it comes out. But the question I really want answered is this: will someone be able to make a decent N64 emulator? Sure, it's getting some great N64 remakes, but there are a lot of great games that probably might not see a port (Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, etc.). Oh, and battery life would be a nice thing to know about.