1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RomUlations 3DS Topic

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kiekoes, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Screenshots from Paper Mario 3DS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Go Here for more: http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06/e3_2010_paper_mario_for_3ds

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Paper Mario is another one I was really happy about. Paper Mario is easily one of the best Mario series out there. I've been waiting for it to go portable for awhile now. I suppose it is good that they waited until they had a system powerful enough as to make it look really nice.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh my...That's amazing!!!!

4. Griffandir14

He has a chain chomp partner in one scene.

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I think that Chain Chomp was thrown by the enemy. If you notice, the enemy looks like he just threw something, and Mario is what looks like a "just got hurt by the enemy" position.

6. Griffandir14

no, the chomp is in other scenes as well, check the link at the bottom of my post

7. teheezin

teheezin Guest

You guys do know that all the screenshots provided is just the 1st stage of 3DS's graphic capabilities rite? which means if they push it to its limit , it might be even beautiful XD Anyway , since it has the Power button like the DSi, and also the home button, what's the difference ? maybe we could Minimize our game or somesort, that would be sooo cool.. browse and gaming together, or have multi-task

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

That will be epic.

9. Griffandir14

Everyone obsesses over Ocarina, I'll be happy when the Majora's Mask remake is announced which is the superior Zelda in my opinion.

10. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Lemme guess: Graphics

11. Griffandir14

Nope, I prefer Link's Awakening to both of them

12. Kresn1k

Kresn1k Active Member

me 2, it was really epic.
    even if it was monochromatic.
    just imagine how would it look with the 3DS fkng amzing graphics...
    OO (another nerdgasm, I´m dead again 33333DDDDDSSSSSSSSs.... & brains 2)
    also the starfox, papermario & the others ports....
    MARIO KART LOOKS SIMPLY GORGEOUS!
    Post Merge: [time]1276733554[/time]
    http://tinycartridge.com/post/702913034/observations-on-the-god-damn-nintendo-3ds
    just found this...
    the camera thing seems preety accurate for me, yes, it will take 3d photos, but, maybe it will be low quality, anyway, i´m gonna buy it, and also a ds lite secondhanded for my flashcart, homebrews and comics.

13. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

If Nintendo continue working with New game developers and stuff. We will probably have the same amount of crap games >_> (will probably just takel longe to launch, since 3D must be harders to work with).

Besides... who cares :D

OoT beat Majora anytime... hands down >_>

14. teheezin

teheezin Guest

As long as it's fun I don't really care how much time they will be working on it XD with the graphics of the 3DS , now no one can complain DS sucks and PSP rules because of the graphics XD 3DS OWNS !

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

The only thing that matters as of now for the 3DS is the 3D effects and the freaking awesome games/graphics for it!

16. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Guys, I read some articles about it and I read something about 3DS having a "Movie Record Mode"? Does that mean we can take videos in 3D with the 3DS?

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Maybe?...

18. teheezin

teheezin Guest

If it's true, 3DS is "EPIC" itself without the games haha, I love video recording >_< I can blog with my 3DS next time hehe.. Ace are you gonna get a 3DS?

19. KingWooper

KingWooper Active Member

We'll also be able to take 3D pictures and watch 3D Hollywood movies on it. WITHOUT GLASSES.

It has 3 cameras, a motion sensor and gyroscope and, after reading 3DS impressions on many sites, it seems the "slide pad" (control stick) is WAY better than the PSP's.

Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Ocarina of Time, StarFox 64, KID ICARUS. And this is just starting.

Nintendo murdered the competition this year.

20. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Yeap, the Slide pad is much more comfortable than the one on the PSP, anyway they also intergrated the Touch pad? which means it's now finger sensitive issit?