1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RomUlations 3DS Topic

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kiekoes, Jun 15, 2010.

1. MikeHoncho16

MikeHoncho16 Well-Known Member

Dont worry a lot of people got confused by the way Iwata said it, he said something like "The 3DS is compatible with other DSi's." But he then said that the DSi titles were compatible with the 3DS. I got confused too, and yah, there's no way a DS could handle whats going on in the 3DS games.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh no.

The 3DS is one of the most powerful handhelds around I would imagine.

I'd like to know specifics. ie - Processor, battery life, ram, etc. We'll know soon I hope.

3. MikeHoncho16

What I want to know is the release date for this godly system, hopefully the rumoured october, heck id even be happy with sometime this holiday season.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That would be freaking great!

5. MikeHoncho16

With the list of 3DS games that are lined up for launch date, I would think there is enough there for a holiday season launch. :D

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

There would be!

I would actually buy the games like I've said before! (Since you can't get them yet. :p )
    And it would just be silly not to buy them in my mind since they are so amazing!

7. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

Don't forget the newly leaked Ocarina of Time remake for 3DS.

http://media.ds.ign.com/media/077/077881/imgs_1.html

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Can't wait for that!!!

9. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

yuppers. Maybe even a MM remake. I mean, they've got the 3DS OoT engine, so why not?

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Sures!
    I guess why not while they have one. :)

11. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

looks like this is the year of remakes. OoT, StarFox64, Goldeneye 007 (Wii)

12. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

The games for 3DS beat the games on the regular DS hand-down. And I don't just mean graphics, I mean just how badass the games are compared to the 90+% kiddie/cutesy crap on the regular DS.

Too bad I probably won't bother with a 3DS because it's not likely there will ever be a flashcart for it. The best I can hope for is a hardware hack to make it play 3DS backups. I'm not buying any system I can't play backups on. I made that mistake with the regular DS. It's been the most disappointing gaming system I've ever bought. If it wasn't for DS flashcarts, I'd have gotten rid of the DS long ago.

13. Kresn1k

Kresn1k Active Member

i´m dying right now.
    I need a 3DS....
    braaaaaiiiinnnnssssss... er, i mean, 3333333DDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Mmmmmm. Brainz....

Uhm...>.>...

I want a 3DS SOOOO bad right now... :(

15. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Kid Icarus is like if Nights and Starfox got busy and had a baby... a gorgeous baby who kills things.

16. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I was skeptical of this at first, but now the 3DS sounds outstanding. I honestly can't wait for this to release now. The list of games in the first post is broken though at the moment, so I can't be as excited as I should be.

I can just happily rejoice in the remakes being done, and ponder the design a little bit. Hopefully the joy stick is better then the PSP's ever was, as I've never been a fan of the PSP joy stick.

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

All I can say is I'm buying it.

18. LuckyTrouble77

I found the game list and nerdgasmed EVERYWHERE. That game list is outstanding to say the least. I can't wait for this and will do everything in my power to purchase it.

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh, I know!

I am going to buy the 3DS, OOT (if that is real), Icarus, Star Fox of course ::) , and a lot of others!

20. LuckyTrouble77

It should all be real. I'm pretty sure OOT, Star Fox, and Icarus are all confirmed titles.