1. This forum is in read-only mode.

romulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lugia543, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

Long live Romulation! Vive la Romulation!
    I'll always be a regular here, even if i do disappear for a few months

2. sonic_fan_num_1

sonic_fan_num_1 Well-Known Member

By that logic, I'm better than you too.

;)

Old member reporting in. I'm also sticking around. I may not post much, but I'll still lurk once in a while.

3. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

how dare you insult me in such manner! I like borderlands so stop insulting me!

4. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

/sarcasm

5. I wish that I can game longer than
    one hour. My parents, you now :(.

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

LOL my friend can only game for 30 minutes then it's force read. we never get to play together. on his birthday he asked if he can go to the internet cafe because it has good games there. his father said no and he only got to play small flash games for around 15 minutes until I pulled out my gift for him which was warcraft 3. when his mom came around seeing him playing it with all the scourge blood splattering all around, she asked me to take it back because it was violent. poor guy I feel bad for him. he used to play alot with me for a very long time until his mom read a book that said kids get addicted to games.

7. My mom is exactly the same :(.

8. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Its ok, one day you will move out and can spend the rest of your lives playing games.

9. Maybe...

10. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I already do that. my life is completely perfect with unlimited play time everyday. except with this crappy desktop I won't get to upgrade till christmas. it has pentium 4! I mean really, nobody uses that anymore!
    Post Merge: [time]1286636463[/time]
    yeah my mom and dad are overprotective over my brother. they lent him about 5,000 dollars for college and they keep checking on him everyday to see if he uses it all up on PS3 games or something.

11. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

When you move out you can spend your gas bill money on a new pc.
    Been old has its advantages, you do what you want when you want.
    You also face the consequences.

12. You're a true optimist ;).
    Thanks for all these words :)!

P.S. Yes, don't flip now ;)!

13. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Forums = Life

14. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

this is the best sute for people like us with one thing in common. VIDEO GAMES!!!! even if the nds roms are gone this is still the best site