1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Romulation Premium meber.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thisizken, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

As I said, we have speed tests files, it would not be difficult to find out.

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Re: Romulation Premium member.

Being premuim is just good!
    The best!

Oh it is meMber and not meber...

3. thisizken

thisizken Member

Yeah, my apologies.

I was tired.

4. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

there a lot of benefits being a premium dude. however i really don't download that much so i don't mind being a normal user.

5. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

To me it doesn;t really matter because the server will only change the speed seconds after it begins. If you hae a really fast internet speed and your a normal user, you could probably get up to 5MBps before the server slows down your connection. LOL! Realilistically, for $7 month, that's another thing on the monthly bill...

Hey Seph, how can the users help RomU make more money because you said that you guys spend 4 grand a month. Maybe click on ads?

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I would become premium, but I have no money to spend. Though, I could get the $15, I'm rarely getting more than one game at a time. I also easily get upwards of 150 kb/s to 180 kb/s off the normal servers, so even downloads upwards of 40mb to 60mb only take about ten minutes to complete. For other people who just plow through game after game though, especially when it comes to games like Gamecube games, premium is probably the best thing you can get due to all the extra points and parallel downloads.

For myself personally, premium just wouldn't be a good choice. Depending on your situation download wise though, it could be the greatest purchase you ever made.

7. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

Well people i got safe $8.00 =P Onlie some more money and i can became premium here, jeje =D

8. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i didnt even think about it before now.
    how do i pay? i dont have paypal or credit card

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Then you probably can't. You need a debit card at the least.

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If it is PayPal, you can pick up a temporary preloaded cash card (not a gift card), and sync it into PayPal. It is how I ended up getting my R4 due to the fact that it was on iOffer, so my only choice was PayPal at the time.