1. This forum is in read-only mode.

romulation merch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by equitypetey, Jan 15, 2008.

?

If RomUlation were to open a shop selling branded T-shirts and the like, would you buy one?

1. Alreet (geordie for 'yes')

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nee fookin chance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I like that one too, it's witty and funny, if we decide to run merchandise then that one will definitely be available.

2. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

can I buy merchandise with all my points I have hoarded ??.....no ?....didn't think so

3. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We're giving away download points, not money... Download points don't actually cost us anything, merchandise does.

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol i love that one, nothing better than a bit of reverse psychology to bring in the punters :p

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

winter i love love one you did. thanks guys for putting the bits on mine.
    and i absolutely love the downloading Roms is illegal one tis but only cleverness gone mad.

I'm not sure how much they would crack down on using the images of charactors but you see merch that is unofficial all the time i would not worry to much

but again love this

7. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

^I'm really liking the simpler ones like Winter's and this one.

8. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    this one's nice, however if it could have romulation.net on the front, it would be better...

9. equitypetey

its good as is

10. CloudBoy101

The point is to have the site's name on the back, so it looks as if it's a plane jane T-shirt with....... a site's name on the back, lol. Then, if they see the front, it's even funnier!!!

11. equitypetey

12. CloudBoy101

It's funny. I "designed" this because I was tired of people saying "yes" and "no".....this way, we all win!

13. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Awesome work guys, I'd buy it. ;)

14. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Weird, i had a sudden thought of police seeing out, and you get driven off to a jail for this haha :D but I guess thats just me