1. This forum is in read-only mode.

romulation merch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by equitypetey, Jan 15, 2008.

?

If RomUlation were to open a shop selling branded T-shirts and the like, would you buy one?

1. Alreet (geordie for 'yes')

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nee fookin chance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

Let's hope Nintendo doesn't sue our asses!

That would be cool if we could put different Nintendo characters on different shirts.

2. CloudBoy101

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Cool Rap around link Idea

3. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

Saw the earlier pic and just thought I'd clean it up a little. Here it is:
    [​IMG]

The N and T are from RomUlation and the E is made from the L. Hope you like it :)

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

well spent two mins making my twist, i could guarantee that these would fly off the shelves :p

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Maybe add some romulation lingeries for the ladies . ;);)

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yes it is, it's illegal even if you own the original game

Also for now we're just interested in knowing if this is plausible, we'll get to motive later.

7. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

You mean for yourself... O_O

The mario prints really annoy me. Mario sucks.

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ yeah i wouldnt buy the mario ones either.

9. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

besides, using game characters in your merchandise and selling them, isnt it against the law?

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes, if they're trademarked.

11. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

I Love it

12. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    they're all really nice, but illegal... i believe they're trademarked...

13. CloudBoy101

Thats why I said we would get our asses sued, maybe we could make up a RomUlation mascot or something...

14. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    maybe mario or link messed up, maybe... or then...

[​IMG]

Code:
    sorry, but couldn't resist...

15. CloudBoy101

MUHAHAHA!!! Awesome.

16. CloudBoy101

Here, this will make EVERYONE happy....

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    i don't believe there's any need in double posting, so don't...

18. CloudBoy101

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...........

19. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    it's not that, i just believe it's against the rules, and they exist to be accomplished...

[quote author=Seph]
    Posting
    - Search before you post, chances are there is already a similar topic, if such a topic is found then please use said topic instead of creating a new one.
    - Proper English must be used, spelling errors are, naturally, allowed but abbreviating words such as please, thanks and sorry is not accepted. If you can't bother to make an effort then don't bother at all. This type of language is often referred to as SMS language.
    - Post must not use excessive caps or incorrect punctuation; this includes, but is not limited to, excessive exclamation marks at the end of words; usually seen in topic subjects.
    Example: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! URGENT!!!!!
    - Topics must contain a proper title, describe your topic with as much details as possible, do not use "help please", "problem" or similar.
    - Posts must maintain a certain level of quality, posting just for the sake of it benefits no one, if all you have to say is "hi", "thanks" or similar then don't bother. It does not require much to expand it a bit to "Thanks for this, I really appreciate you taking the time to upload this." yet it means so much more to the person who posted the thread you respond to.
    - Posts must be on-topic until said topic has been thoroughly discussed. If the topic is a question then absolutely no off-topicness before said question has been properly answered. This includes questioning the topic author with mindless questions such as "Why would you want to do that?" or similar, please state instead "I wouldn't recommend doing that as ..." then said user can draw his or hers own conclusions.
    - No posting two or more consecutive posts in the same thread. There is an edit button, use it.
    - Do not post two topics about the same topic, one is enough. Bumping a topic is allowed; however, keep it to a minimum and let it pass a few pages before doing so.[/quote]

Code:
    yes, it does exist...

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

cunning :)