1. This forum is in read-only mode.

romulation merch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by equitypetey, Jan 15, 2008.

?

If RomUlation were to open a shop selling branded T-shirts and the like, would you buy one?

1. Alreet (geordie for 'yes')

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nee fookin chance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

you would.

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    yes, i would...

3. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you're still wrong, I can get whatever I want on a t-shirt for one price.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

That would be cool if you got some merchandise for sale. I wouldn't be able to buy it though because I don't have a credit card etc. nor do my folks.

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

i like winters one, though id prefer a singlet or beanie :)

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It'd be somewhat hard setting it up, especially if we had to do it locally so I could sign it. (no idea why you'd want me to sign your tee though)
    Though I'm not flat-out against it, but last time it was decided that finding a graphics artist for the portraits and such wasn't worth it for the amount of people who would want to buy a tee.

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

how much would a plain beanie or hat be? could probly bulk them really cheap and all youd need is RomUlation.net embroided into them. I mean beanies constantly so as long as you ship to NZ youll get alota advertising outta me :)

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Or as I said earlier RomUlation undies would look awesome, really.

Why not have the RomUlation logo on the front of the Tees, then the phrase on Seph's sig at the back, what was is? "RomUlation, because we can!" I think

BTW, thanks for the killer sig, Warren_303, jadin72 & jin_kazama

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Good idea undies. And boxers too.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

branded underwear would be a bit pointless, since it's usually illegal to display it in public...

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

But you have to admit, its really kewl to brag & say, "Check me out! I'm wearing official RonUlation undies, how you like me now punk!!!"" ;D

13. equitypetey

how come people who have commented on the design like winterreise's one, its a bit plain. nothing better then to have a retro caractor and romulation.net because we try harder

14. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    i'd like to have your, loony's and the global mods and all the people who helped to build the site sig on my tee... now that'd be nice...

15. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

I want straps for my handhelds.

Cleaning Strap :

[​IMG]

Dangling Strap :

[​IMG]

And basically have them made to have me, seph, loony, winter on them.

16. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Winters is sweet and simple, nothing better than that. Also im not sure if you'd start crossing copyright boundries including a gaming character.

17. equitypetey

there are already loads of stuf with mario etc on thats not licenced by nintendo and this site gives out roms for free i don't think a t-shirts with a pic on is any worse

18. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

You know that streaker for hire? We should have him wear romulation undies and sprint out during the world cup and/or superbowl for america.

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Good Idea!!

A suggestion guys, Since the site's trademark color is turqoise why not use turqoise colored shirts as the base instead of black, then the "ROM" part done in orange, then the rest white, since that's how the logo of the site actually looks like

20. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Romulation golfballs...! Oh, hang on, different target group. And whose going to pose for the underwear?

I was more thinking in the line of NDS case stickers, NDS pencils, PSP stickers, etc.

Is it allowed to put system names on a tshirt?