1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RomUlation is migrating again.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, Nov 2, 2010.

1. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

They should adopt that policy here

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

how about not letting them arrive in the first place? Importing foreign workers is complete madness when you have close to 8 million unemployed who are perfectly capable of doing the jobs people are being imported to do.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Oh don't get me started on that again, it usually ends up in a flame war and racism debate.
    David Cameron has revealed he's going to make it more difficult to claim benefits, from now on all forms will only be printed in English ;)

4. Loonylion

I liked the one where he's going to force everyone claiming benefits to get a job. No mention of where the jobs are coming from yet.

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Now now Loony,cant you remember who I voted for,and why LOL

I'll easily do voluntary work for the UK border force.Youd think there would be 1000's of job vacancies in that sector LOL

6. Loonylion

nope the UK border agency is too expensive, we must cut it. We must ring fence the £14 billion a year to other countries that dont need it and the £40 million a day to the EU and the god knows how much for MP's salaries, and cut the unimportant wasting of money on heathcare, defense, education, emergency services and infrastructure development.