1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Romu members who are in love..........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adelie66, Jun 21, 2010.

1. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

I'm in love with my cousin. Not in a "I want to bang her" way, she's just totally awesome. I envy her.

2. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Does loving anime characters count?

[​IMG]

And yes, I'm not ashamed to say that I'm in love with her. Or to be more precise a girl like her.

3. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

We all secretly love people without noses.

4. radioactive

radioactive New Member

i was in love with agirl for 2yrs running still do but she doesnt like me ive tried and tried but nothing works thts y i want to stay single so i can learn to get over love :(

5. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Dude, you need to show more effort, run to her house and sing to her. Write her name in fire on her front lawn.

6. radioactive

radioactive New Member

dont want to burn her lawn but i could sing to her or get her a gift i suppose

7. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I would assume her thoughts are not with you.

8. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Yes they are... She loves me! I know it! I can prove it! heeheehee!

[me=toffster92]then sings all the ABBA songs in Mamma Mia in order while running through the neighborhood park naked. And then promptly lays down in the fetal position in the middle of the sandbox crying while sucking on a recently thrown burrito wrapper.[/me]

9. RFT123

RFT123 Member

Well I've liked this girl for about....hm....4 years now. What annoys me is the fact that every time I have eventually mustered up the courage to ask her out, she will literally get into a relationship. The last time I tried to ask her out was over a year ago... :-\ It is very annoying, but nothing I can really do about it :D

10. dt123

dt123 Well-Known Member

my dogs a sexy beast

11. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

I've liked this girl for a few years now and I still persist. Slow and steady gets the hot blonde.

12. Ovion

Ovion New Member

Currently am.

Have been a couple of times before.

Hopefully thisun will go better