1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Romu members who are in love..........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adelie66, Jun 21, 2010.

1. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Only humans and dolphins make sex for pleasure, as opposed to every other animal.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

According to Maslow's hierarchy of needs, physiological and security needs come before belonging.

Also, smoking can cause all kinds of damage to a baby, but it's not capable of actually changing your genes.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I was once in love.

Couldn't control my emotions...became unstable...

Now I'm anti social, love is a dead world to me...still I gotta pity people who move from one "relationship" from one week to another, proclaiming their eternal love until it breaks again...

I don't understand why these people just become sex bunnies and just go "around" instead of pretending that love even matters.

4. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

So STDs will thrive in this society. :)

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What I'm saying isn't that...

I'm saying skip the love part and go for the "bed room part" and skip the love part, cause they all end up in there anyway...well for the ones I know.

Frankly it sickens me, they like ugly people, no personality, end up destroying a bunch of life long friends and start burning the BF.

6. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

Those people piss me off horrendously. ( It's even worse when those type of people post it on their Facebook. Constantly. )

And cheaters.

Dee doesn't want to fall in love again.

7. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

I am looking for the eternal connection

8. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Wassup.

9. Littlekill

Looks like I've found it

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Love is interesting but it gets old after a while. What I do now is sleep around. I have no significant relationships because this is working pretty well and none of the girls around here can hold a decent high level conversation.

I've misled, given fake names and lied outright to get some girls into bed. I have no regrets.

11. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

12. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

ok first of all, I think romance is stupid. i can live single for the rest of my life without second thoughts of getting a GF. probably 80% of men get some hot chick because they want to well... yeah you know. But I don't need that and already have video games to support my life. so no I am not in some relationship with a girl because it is stupid and uneeded.

13. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

well you've defnitely not entered into puborty yet, once those whoremoans take hold you're going to be looking for a lot more than video gaimes, whoremoans make me like women

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Sexy.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

6 years and counting for me.

15. Littlekill

Good god, well because you're 13 i wont judge you too harshly, but you will fall out of that mentality very quick once you get older.

16. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

once he has his firt experence wit the whoremoans

17. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

no I don't think I will. about 4 girls in my class just give that look of romance. it is very sickening. I can't concentrate on my work if they keep doing that. especially when it's pair up with a partner for work day.

18. Littlekill

I'm pulling out of this topic now before i get trolled any further!

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Either means that you haven't hit puberty yet or you're gay fyi.

20. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Either means he is an incarnation of Isaac Newton or Nicholas Tesla.