1. This forum is in read-only mode.

'Regular members can't download more than one file at once' - Clearance Thread

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by necr0, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

@Valkyrie69 If you can make it happen consistently I can set up some extra debugging information to help us understand. Right now from our download logs it looks like you never actually finished the download but just downloaded 39 MB.

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  2. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

before this, I've cancel the download & I try to download it again but yeah, all I got is those message. It acted like I'm still downloading files even though I'm have cancel the download. I also checked my download manager & it is clearly shows that I didn't downloading anything from this site. Okay, I would really glad to help you! ;)

3. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

@Seph it happened again. This time I try to download the file, cancel it, & download it again with cracked IDM. From what I see, it happened whenever I wanted to re-download using the GetRight or IDM.

4. Seph

I've added some debug code now, can you try the process again?

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  5. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

Done. The result are still the same.

6. Seph

The connection load balanced to the wrong server, can you do it once more? :(

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  7. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

Sure I can, no problem ;)

8. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

@Seph I have done it. ;)

9. Seph

It's kind of strange. Your download manager opens 5 connections. The first one we accept and set the connection counter to 1. It then opens 4 more which we reject, for some reason this makes the connection counter stuck at 1. Cannot figure out why that happens but it should work if you configure getright to only open 1 connection.

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

getright should only open one connection by default. It doesn't support more than 4 for a single server.

@Valkyrie69: are you using acceleration/segmenting at all? are any of those options set?

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  11. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

@Seph Is that so? Alright, I'll change the config, then try downloading & see whether it has been solved or still the same. ;)
    @Loonylion : Yes, I use that method for my download. Does that means this site didn't supported for those accelerating / segmenting download? I thought that doesn't affect anything o_O

12. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

It supports this, but only on 1 connection for regular members.
    Premium members get access to 20, which increases speed by *a lot*.

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  13. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

Owh... Thanks for the info. :D;)

14. Seph

Annoyingly I haven't actually been able to reproduce this using getright myself. It always counts the connections correctly.

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It means exactly that. Regular members can use 1 connection only, so you cannot use the acceleration/segmented downloading feature as a free user, as they work by opening multiple connections. Change your settings to use only 1 segment and you should not have any further problems.. Otherwise, upgrade to premium and you will be able to use multiple segments.

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  16. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

@Seph I'm not use the GetRight anymore because I've uninstall it.
    @Loonylion Alright, noted. ;)
    Btw, both of you, thanks for all helps. I really really appreciate it! :D

17. Crasonic

Crasonic New Member

I can not download anything appears Too many active connections, upgrade to Premium to download Instantly your current or wait for downloads to finish.but I'm not downloading

18. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

Owh before I forgot, @Seph or @Loonylion, could you reset back my download count?

19. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

Do you use any download manager? I had faced this kind of problems before.

20. Crasonic

Crasonic New Member

No, i no have any donwload manager