1. This forum is in read-only mode.

'Regular members can't download more than one file at once' - Clearance Thread

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by necr0, Sep 3, 2013.

1. synisterrabbit

synisterrabbit New Member

I'm still receiving the message when I try to download. I'm on satellite, could that cause any problems?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It likely could. Chances are you and all the other customers of your ISP are sharing IP address(es) so there's multiple people using the same IP (this is called NAT or CGNAT) and our site simply can't tell that you're different people.

3. arekin

arekin New Member

Hi, I'm having this problem, too, please help. Thank you!

4. Xeno Slader

Xeno Slader New Member

Could please help me, I am having this problem as well, thank you.

5. dracolupis

dracolupis Member

posted on a different topic liek this but I started havign the download issue mentioned here please clear me.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Back to normal now.

7. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

Hi, I'm having this problem. Please help me~ :( I cannot find any website that have wii games (T-T). Thank You for your cooperation.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  8. Seph

Hey, as far as I can see your download counter is 0. Maybe there was just a small bit of lag after your download finished. Can you check if you can download now?

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  9. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

I got this message : "Too many active connections, upgrade to Premium to download instantly or wait for your current downloads to finish." even though I'm not downloading anything through browser or IDM. I can't identify the problem...

10. Seph

Okay I see the issue now. I have reset your download counter to 0.

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  11. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

I'm so sorry to bother you again, really really sorry... It happens again whenever I try to download it using IDM. Why is this happening? :confused::( I'm confused...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  12. spitefulsiren

spitefulsiren Member

I'm having the same issue, it started yesterday, I'm getting the same error message (no more than one download allowed/finish downloads..etc) though I don't currently have any downloads in progress. I did contact support but figured it's faster to just post here. Please help :-(

13. Loonylion

I think I reset it. Do keep reporting it, I think we're making progress on figuring out why it happens

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  14. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

I'm still getting same message & can't download the file.

15. Loonylion

will have to wait for Seph then.

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  16. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

Alright, I don't mind waiting, as long as this problem could be solved. :D;)

17. Seph

Have reset it. Make sure you configure IDM to only use 1 connection or try another download manager. I've tested it with flashge, downthemall and chrono download manager for chrome so far.

Valkyrie69 likes this.
  18. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

The problems are solved. I try using GetRight Download Manager & it works! Thanks for helping me!! :D:D;)

19. Valkyrie69

Valkyrie69 Member

bad news Seph.... I have finished my download few hours ago but right now, I can't proceed to download another files. I'm still getting the same message that says "Too much active connection...." even though my download have finished. I'm so sorry to bother you again with this same problem. :(

20. Loonylion

I've reset it. As I said, please keep reporting, the more reports we get the more chance we have of tying down why this is happening.

Valkyrie69 likes this.