1. This forum is in read-only mode.

'Regular members can't download more than one file at once' - Clearance Thread

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by necr0, Sep 3, 2013.

1. angellos

angellos New Member

Hi, i can't access anything because of the too many active connections. Could i get this reset please?

2. hongngjin

hongngjin New Member

Hi, i can't access anything because of the too many active connections. Please assist

3. ngjh88

ngjh88 New Member

I can't access anything because of the too many active connections. Could i get this reset please?

4. uekihong88

uekihong88 New Member

Hi, i can't access anything because of the too many active connections. Could i get this reset please?

5. edbones100

edbones100 New Member

I got this message : "Too many active connections, upgrade to Premium to download instantly or wait for your current downloads to finish." even though I'm not downloading anything through browser or IDM.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this should be resolved for everyone now, we had a server problem that was making it happen a lot more than usual.

7. CoolBuddy12

CoolBuddy12 New Member

8. roms2wii

roms2wii New Member

:( Download failed trying again notes "Too many active connections" for days now. Could i get this reset please?
    It seems like this happens A lot could you just make this reset itself 24hours after the start of download?
    Thank You.

9. Loonylion

10. Darahpendosa

Darahpendosa New Member

I have the same problem with this guy, any help or suggestions?

11. Loonylion

Your counter is 0, is this still a problem?

12. Darahpendosa

Darahpendosa New Member

What do you mean with my counter is 0, btw I want to dl suikoden 3

13. Loonylion

Romulation has a connection counter, trying to download when the counter is greater than 0 results in the error this thread is about. It's supposed to go back to 0 after your download finishes, but sometimes gets stuck and has to be reset by staff. In this case when I went to reset your counter it was already 0, meaning either somebody already reset it or it went back to 0 of its own accord, therefore you should be able to download. So I'm asking if you're still getting the error.

14. Darahpendosa

Darahpendosa New Member

Yes, it's still error
    I still cannot DL, there is message "only 1 concurrent connection is allowed to normal members" btw i tried to DL shadow hearts 2 'n it's failed again but my point is around8k

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  15. Loonylion

are you downloading by browser or using a download manager?

16. kazualc00l

kazualc00l New Member

i was downloading red dead redemption goty when it suddenly stopped. now im getting the same message.... too many active connections. please reset counter. TIA

17. Loonylion

Your counter has been reset.

18. bobo7893

bobo7893 New Member

just got 19.3Gb through a 19.5Gb file and then my connection was terminated and can't resume it or even begin a new due to active connections. Is there a way to fix it?

19. Loonylion

your connection counter appears to be zero, are you still unable to download?

20. f00d4thought

f00d4thought New Member

Hello, I have encountered the issue of "Too many active connections..." I downloaded 1 game before this but that finished long ago. pls help!