1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Recommend Manga or any Comics

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by tarotmaniac, Apr 23, 2012.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

So it's summer here and I have nothing to do. I recently got into readings comics again(used to read old marvel comics my uncle had, which we a lot) and I heard that manga these days are good as well. Can you guys recommend me any comic series or manga series, if possible they series is already done so I can just read straight online or download without problems. thanks.

2. Crossifix

Crossifix New Member

I've heard the Fullmetal Alchemist's Manga was great. As well as the generic Naruto or Bleach Manga.

3. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

already done eh,,, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, RAVE (Groove Adventure), Tsubasa Chronicle, H2, Monster, or if you want to read old manga, try Dragon Ball, Digimon, Card Captor Sakura, Rurouni Kenshin,,,

my recomendation, Death Note or Monster,,

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Detective Conan, Hunter X Hunter, Fairy Tale were possibly the greatest manga, but it's not completed yet,,

4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Try out Cable and Deadpool. This is the modern Deadpool without the Marvel overhype and overpublicity machine behind it. It wears out a bit thin later on but it's still very good.

5. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

My favorites are Eyeshield 21 (about American Football, finished, 333 chapters), Kekkaishi (about supranatural thingies, finished, 400-something chapters) and History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (about martial art, ongoing, recent is chapter 478).

6. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

I would recommend Detective Conan as well. :) Though this series is still ongoing though. I think the mangaka is going after the 1000 chapters mark. :)) I also recommend Rurouni Kenshin.

Another manga titles I would recommend are
    1. Hikaru no Go- Even I found Go rules a bit confusing, I was able to get a gist of it and it has great character development.
    2. Slam Dunk- It's about basketball. Also has great character development.
    3. Shibatora- It's already completed in Japan but the team who translate these have not yet finished translating all of the chapters. About a guy who wants to be a detective. The series mostly centers around juveniles than murder mystery actually.

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Kiss x sis if you're in for a laugh.

8. superched

superched New Member

for old manga i love to read this manga.. project arms
    here is the link mangahere.com/manga/project_arms/

another manga is the law of ueki, and continued to the of ueki plus,
    only get to found this link mangareader.net/316/law-of-ueki-plus.html

muhyo & roji's bureau of supernatural investigation
    here is the link mangahere.com/manga/muhyo_to_rouji/

currently reading is naruto, bleach, "the breakers new waves" (this is 2nd story,the first story is called "the breakers"),
    fairy tails, area d and anything is actions, magic, supernatural and heroic manga^^

if you got any interesting manga please share with me. thanks. sharing is caring^^

9. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

pumpkin scissors, it's a what if that anti tank ammo was deemed too expensive to be manufactured and instead the scientists went for hypnosis, they programmed a series of pablovian responses on a soldier unit so that whenever they see the blue ligth of their lanterns the lose all fear and pain, and they use special ammo to pierce the tank windows it also has a bunch of fun moments and a non damisel in distress female protragonist

10. Link97

Link97 Member

Log Horizon is an excellent manga/anime series wherein some young people get sucked into an MMORPG with no way out.

11. Borsan

Borsan New Member

I can recommend you

-Kangoku Gakuen (School Prison)
    -Yamada-kun to 7-nin no majo
    -Aiki + Aiki S