1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Real Life Dragon Ball Movie

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by conjy, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

in your opinion, i thought it was brilliant

yeah live action of anime does suck most of the time and they've made loads of them and always badly
    just a few i know of
    street fighter
    crying freeman
    fist of the north star
    guyver (it looks like power rangers for christ sake)

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol also dont forget Mortal Kombat :p ive got them all on DVD. I think you are all underestimateing what they can do with CGI and movies these days, hair, effects and the snake road im pretty sure wont be a problem.

3. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

mortal kombat was fab, kinda reminded me of the film of 'Big trouble in little china',anyway they said it was delayed because they want to be out to make it seem like a blockbuster so its probable gonner be out in summer.anyway shouldnt there be a teaser by know??they best not cancel it cause im dieing to see it cause dbz is addictive.lol

4. devinjulian

devinjulian Well-Known Member

:-\ I can already picture this movie failing almost immediately :-[

I have a question, also: Why can't ANY live action movies be good?!

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

partly because the story and characters you love gets changed or butchered and partly because anime being the fact that it is drawn you can believe that someone can jump across building or shoot balls of fire from their hands. but being real people it just becomes unreal and less possible. also not allot of money gets put into them so any effects look crap.
    if holywood money was invested in one and had major CGI companies working on it one might be good

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

im not much of a graphics person, but I know a lot about computer technology, and I was impressed by advent children.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

http://ds.qj.net/First-official-Dragonball-movie-promotional-image-cast-details/pg/49/aid/119977 He just doesn't look right :p

8. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Advent Children, When I watched that movie.. i was thinking WTF? MATRIX!?!? whenever they fought.. but the graphics are good too, impressive for a game-themed movie

9. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Amen to that, and keep in mind that was in 2005. Animation and CGI advance a lot in 3 years.

10. impulse513

impulse513 Active Member

this movie was a bad as this

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.