1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Real Life Dragon Ball Movie

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by conjy, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

for some reason i really want to watch that....

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

ye i've heard of this... I wonder how they are going to do the kamehameha blasts and spirit bomb ::) lol

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Probably the same way that I put a 9 year old kid from my mum's school on stage at Wembley in front of tens of thousands...

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Ha, they'll probably need to have good graphics for the blasts etc. Or they can always use a dodgeball, attach it to rope and make it fly across the room...

5. DragonQuester

Hahaha dogde ball on a rope! Nice thinking! It has to be a bright yellow one, or a light blueish one lol

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ come on even the old mortal kombat movies had bareable graphics, so im sure the DBZ movie will have absolutely no problems

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah, or rainbow so it can look really tough!

8. DragonQuester

True say... I loved the old-school Mortal kombat movies..

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i guess its would be something like this?
    [​IMG]

10. Loonylion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_keying

One method, virtually any effect.

11. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Thanks for this topic conjy. I never would've thought a dbz movie would come, this totally rocks but still, I pass on this one.To make a DBZ movie you need a huge budget , this isn't just fighting, it's also flying, chi shots, destroyed buildings
    and what do you need for that ?MONEY.
    Lemme take everything back, I just said, they have a budget and they started the DBZ movie project 6 years ago (2002) The transformer movie started in 2004 and it was a huge success and now just imagine how big this movie will be!

12. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Damn they even turned down the singer Mario who wanted to get a role in the movie :
    [​IMG]

13. DragonQuester

Hye what happened to my posts that were here?

Ah whatever... Well Mario is an ok singer, but what movie was he going to star for anyway..?

DBZ rocks, but im not ready for a real life movie just yet

14. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

its way to late for this. they should have released this back in the late 90's. when the fans of dragonball was at the peak. there are still a lot of fans out there but a lot may not want to see it because they know holywood just wants to make money. if this turns out more like the Hulk than SPIDERMAN their gonna lose ALOT!!!

15. flip122

flip122 Member

these pictures of goku picollo +actors are wrong
    since this is with bad picolo this is the dragon ball(not z)
    dragonball is befor dbz
    and teh need to have small goku and an other picolo
    tough bulma is right

16. DragonQuester

Lol, I bet even I could star in this movie! AHHHH, Im turning SUPER SAIYAN! (with rocks flying up in the sky) *you could use strings to pull them up to the ceiling :p

17. Exrael

Exrael Member

I'm looking forward to the action sequences and how well they'll create Piccolo, but I mean, American high school bullies? Named Carey? That's understandable, since it's supposed to be for a younger to teen age of Americans, but it's just not Dragon Ball anymore.

18. Psyco_Bongun22

Psyco_Bongun22 New Member

imk looking forward NOT to see this film in theaters......there will be a BIG chance that hollywood will destroy the dragon ball franchise.....

19. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Doesn't Hollywood destroy everything that wasn't originally a movie? :p

20. Loonylion

yes, and some things that originally were a movie.... 'Born Free: A New Adventure' *shudders*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.