1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Reading :)

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Joshaz, Oct 14, 2009.

1. gnadia

gnadia Member

Also, for all you graphic novel lovers, Watchmen is a really good one to read... quite good.

2. Avatar33

has anybody read the cherub series

3. UsagiXKiller

UsagiXKiller Member

If anyone like to read a disturbing book then you should try Level 26 Dark Origins by Anthony E. Zuiker. I've only read like the first 100 pages but the storyline isn't that bad. It's basically like a mystery/horror book about this murderer that seems too have some serious mental problems.

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Reading those Agatha Christie novels is fun, I like mystery stories ;D

5. markie

markie Well-Known Member

Im reading most comics. ^^

6. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

I am obsessed with manga if i actually bought the mangas instead or read them online, i would probably be able to by 3 desktops (avg of 750$ each) with the money

7. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

I read a lot and I like the Lightnin Thief series by Rick Riordan

8. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

I read manga. I love my manga :L

I read music sheets even though i can't play much of it.

I read R.L Stine book. The fear street series. or any book whose genre is horror/thriller. R.L stine is my inspiration to write stories like him.

I read crime books. Forgot the authors name but it was an awesome series.

9. miros

miros Well-Known Member

My favorite books are Pillars of the Earth (Ken Follett) and A Short History of Nearly Everything (Bill Bryson).
    miros

10. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

There is a sequel, World Without End. You can download a copy and read it on you DSReader.

11. hmmm..some of my fave books are:

Rowling series
    Dan Brown series
    Meyer series
    Gregory Maguire series (Wicked etc....)
    Picoult books

and many more...believe me...I have a room alloted for these babies...^____^

12. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

~not enough attention span!~:(

13. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

I love reading even more than gaming I like heavy fantasy like the Wheel of Time(reading no. 12 right now) and George R. Martin.
    I also don't care whether a writer is considered "good" or not by others, if I like his/her stories, I'll read them like R.A. Salvatore.
    I also ignore the fact that the Harry Potter movies are so cut up, I still enjoy reading the books I can't wait for next year because Keys to the Kingdom will finally get an ending it deserves.
    wow that came out in one big burst sorry about that, but you guys like reading anyway :)

14. littlekiwibird

littlekiwibird Active Member

I love reading too, unfortunately, I have so many books to read for uni that I can't read any books I actually *want* to read!
    I love crime novels, british style, so my favorites include Agatha Christie (of course), Martha Grimes (American, but it all happens in the UK and I love the way she writes), Elizabeth George, and PD James. I'm also a JK Rowling fan, and I read a lot of mangas, but I can't find the ones I want in the UK...

15. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

I don't read too much but when I do it's either a Chuck Palahniuk book, that one Zombie Survival Book :/ , or the bible (I'm not really religious but, I do think that the book is interesting)

I don't really have much variety or interest in many things pertaining to books xD

I did however read the Patrick Swazey book about his life right after he died, shit was kinda sad but it was still pretty good - I would reccomend it if you think Swazeys a badass