1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Inunah, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jammy780

Jammy780 Well-Known Member

Damn, I guess I'm going to have to go back to crying myself to sleep at night, knowing that I won't be able to play WarioWare D.I.Y because there is no patch.
    This is NOT a funny matter, I think we should all have a moment silence for this game because we can't play it.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

or you could get a better supported flashcart. R4 has had its day.

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

But you both have the same wrong opinion

i don't understand

4. Loonylion

Guess what, they have. Edge is a clone of cyclods. R4 is cloned because it is the best known and the makers of the clones are using the name and reputation to sell their products.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Your sense of entitlement is fucking disgusting. You think you are entitled to get patches because you bought something? I am SO close you banning you for your asshole attitude that you can't even comprehend how lucky you are to still be here.

6. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

Also, most R4 clones are actually acekards or dstt clones with an R4 name. Thats why 1.51 MOD worked on some.

7. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

GO SEPH!~cheers on~

8. finalmario

Wich reminds me..Could somebody post a link for me to the thread on GBAtemp about this game if there is one?I wanted to see how people are doin over on that site but i couldnt find a thread about it.

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Most people are using the release thread, and really haven't gotten much farther on figuring out patches than on here.

I mean, once they heard about the new AKAIO and which flash carts the game worked 100% on, they really stopped discussing when the game was gonna be fixed for a certain flash cart.

10. finalmario

Ya know,theres a thing called *GETTING BACK ON SUBJECT* so how about it?Wanna do it?Good.START NAOW.
    Post Merge: [time]1269640943[/time]
    Oh, ok.

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I was actually surprised that people who wanted fixes shut up when the new AKAIO was released, even if they didn't own an Acekard. It was unsettling to see that even the R4 users shut up. I think I even saw one comment asking "What is AKAIO? Is it for R4? Where do I get it?"

12. finalmario

Whadaya mean? I know AKAIO isnt for R4.And it does suck that i cant play the US verson.But you dont seeme whining and complaining like everyone else does,now do ya? I am going to wait pationtly like everyone should do,and if no patch,im just eather going to buy the game or do without.Wich is what everyone should do.Very few people are doin that though.;\

13. Loonylion

There isnt one, and will never be one. Drop the subject.

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

He meant people would ask if akaio was for the r4

15. finalmario

Ok so read my post above before readin this.

So basicly,as what i said above,there WONT be a fix for R4.If there is one,good for them and good for us.But if not,we shouldnt complain,and if there iwll be one,we got to wait patinly right now.(my spelling isnt good,guys.)

If you dont like it,play the jap verson.If you dont like that,do without.

16. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

But how am I supposed to understand the Japanese to make a game? Is there an English language patch?

17. finalmario

It would be good if there was one,but trust me,there wont be one.Read above to see why it wont be.Enless somebody makes a whole new YSmenu.
    Post Merge: [time]1269641845[/time]
    Everyone should try what im trying.

Use the R4 patch to atleast play the US verson.

Go through the tuitoriors(i know my spelling sucks) and all of the menus and stuff to understand it.Then start creating micro games on the jap verson.

18. Jammy780

Jammy780 Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm not going to post anymore.
    I just hope that someone out there makes a patch for it...
    Thank you everyone who has posted recently on this forum.
    Goodnight.

19. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I COULD do that, but then i'd be sitting at the comp all day looking at options while doing shit on the Jap version on my DS.

20. finalmario

HES NOT GOING TO POST ANYMORE?!?!

ITS A MIRICLE!!!

EVERYONE,FIESTA TIME!!(I have a feelin people are gonna start askin if im mexcian and no im not.:p)

There wont be a patch,btw.So keep dreamin.Get some money and go buy it.
    Post Merge: [time]1269642072[/time]
    Your problem,not mine.I gave a soultion that is possibly the only one because there is no english patch out yet.If it is then good for you.

So stop complainin and if you dont like that way,find out a way yourself,or dont play it at all.

Complainin is not an anwser anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.