1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karteler

Karteler New Member

Where can I activate those EX0 and EX5?

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

You need to have no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 then click on the "Others" tab and choose "EXTRA"
    -Then enable EX0 and EX5 (checkmarks beside each options).

3. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

Progress so far:
    White screen error FIXED. Mic Screen FIXED. File select still in progress. At file select screen, the game does not freeze, the buttons just lock up. This was proven by putting reset on & resetting the game. Progress is going well though.

4. rvaldes820

rvaldes820 New Member

Hi all I'm new here so bear with me.
    I'm on an Imac(dont know it that matters)and I'm using the AceKard 2i. I downloaded the patch, changed the name of the .nds file to xpa-mal3.nds, Put it in the xpa-ml3 folder, so now it's in there with xdelta.exe, xpa-ml3.bat, xpa-ml3.crack,and Read Me.txt. How do I execute xpa-ml3.bat?
    I'm running AKAIO 1.4.1.PROPER_Repack_5-4-09 and replaced the Ak2loader.nds file in /_aio/loaders. I did update from the AKAIO website. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

5. gokuguy

Easiest way would be to get DSATM from "cracker"'s website, & put a "trainer" (an AR code in the game) on a clean rom. Works a charm on AK2/i.

6. rvaldes820

rvaldes820 New Member

Whats a DSATM?, Where can I get One?,Where do I get a trainer?, I got the original rom! I said I was New to this haha Thanks

7. XxXChrisGXxX

XxXChrisGXxX New Member

google DSATM download it, create a .txt file from the notepad app on windows, name it whatever.txt then copy and paste these codes in there
    52064138 E1A00005
    5206413C E28DDE22
    02064138 E3A00001
    D0000000 00000000
    D0000000 00000000

the save, the follow on screen guide in DSATM and make sure u check DATT or some shit top left corner check it, and hit autopatch. simple.

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I used dslazy to try do the unpack but a also pached the arm7, But what i repack and place it into your code chack patch, It say's the game have to be 128mb, but the trimer in dslazy dose it automaticly... That's why i need one without a trimer!

9. Snake-87

Snake-87 New Member

hi , i am using dstti and have the same problem in the save screen i cant use any bottom .
    i tried the patch and nothin changed

10. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

wat is that for?
    emu
    r4
    flastcart...

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Do you need to rename a copy of the game as a donor?.. Mabe donor.bin or a text as donor.bin?

12. 1up shroom

1up shroom Member

i get the xdelta is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file i did every thing xclaw did

13. gokuguy

http://crackerscrap.com/
    Go on "Projects", & get DSATM. Simple instructions.

1. Download DSATM.
    2. Put rom & DSATM inside a folder.
    3. Copy your rom, & paste again in this folder, & rename the new rom "donor.nds" or "donor".
    4. Open a text program, like notepad or wordpad. Copy your AR Code, along with the name right above the code, & save it in that folder as "cheat.txt".
    5. Open DSATM. Use the [...] blocks to search for your files. In DS Game, your rom, In cheat.txt, cheat.txt, & in the save as, put the desired name for your rom. Leave the "Trainer" box checked, & press "Autopatch Game!". Your new game will have the code in the game, so no need to turn it on in a cheat list.

Hope that helps.

14. rvaldes820

rvaldes820 New Member

Found an AR Code- how do I put it on a clean rom?

15. rvaldes820

rvaldes820 New Member

I think it wont work on my iMac, can't run the DSATM.exe file thanks tho

16. 1up shroom

1up shroom Member

do u need to download something to use the .bat file

17. Akuma

Akuma Member

I did everything for EDGE, the AR code in the cheats.dat file, but I still can't select a save file.

18. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

wat does it patch 4 anyway?
    plz! i gotta know.

19. gokuguy

It is putting the Enable code into the game. Only works for 4 flash cards. AK2/i, CycloDS, EDGE, & SupercardOne. Others with the code in, enabled, comes to white screen.

Also, if you have CycloDS, I would suggest getting brand new firmware, 1.55 Final.

20. cocolicous

cocolicous Member

gokuguy, are you working on a patch for the R4?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.