1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granville

granville Well-Known Member

I think he said he gave up earlier, finalmario that is.

Update for supercard blatantly copy/pasted from gbatemp-

The game will boot and play for a few minutes in Supercard DS One using this cheat I compiled from Normmatt's original bypass-

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjujtrnizj3

But the game will freeze whenever you save (it saves fine, you just have to reset whenever you save and continue). It also freezes after the first Bowser battle. So the game is still unplayable on it.

Settings to get it to work partially if you want to try-

-Patch enabled
    -Patch Speed enabled
    -DMA enabled
    -Save Patcher enabled
    -Cheats enabled

With those you can get ingame at least and past the file selection. Modifying the save size doesn't seem to do much. And all of the options above need to be checked to get the game to work at all.

2. granville

granville Well-Known Member

No that is on no$gba. This is on Supercard I am talking about. You can finish the Bowser battle on Supercard, but after the battle finishes and the screen transitions back, the game just stays black.

3. gokuguy

gokuguy Well-Known Member

I'm not going to let this beat me! I'm stopping for the night, because its 2 in the morning here, & im drop dead tired, but I'm gonna start again tomorrow.

Emmakite: The newest loader does that. It has that problem. Older versions have problems with AK2i, so yes, that is a downfall, but its your choice. Mario or soft reset.

4. bl3achfr3ak

bl3achfr3ak New Member

well i did everything when i tried it at the save game page i pressed a it worked but it froze right after. now what? ???

5. xlaw888

xlaw888 Active Member

what card d u have?

6. YuL

YuL Active Member

On my R4DS ultra, after I patch it, I get to start a game, but then it freezes again when I try to save my game.
    I'll wait for a new patch. Thanks to the crackers for working hard on this :)

7. dominic01

dominic01 New Member

i patched it and all but wen i select my save file all i get is a black screen.

8. luckyjim

luckyjim New Member

xlaw888, just wanted to say thanks for posting that cheats.dat file: I was in the same position as the guy you were replying to. Thank you!

BTW, if like me you're using an EDGE card and found the cheat file doesn't seem to work, you've probably (like me) forgotten that if you've already tried to run the game, it will have created its .sav file. You need to delete this first!

9. calvin1019

calvin1019 Active Member

i have the patch
    you need YSMenu
    R4TTYSauto
    The rom
    CHEAT.DAT with the anti bypass code
    open the rom with ysmenu select the ... button (Cheats)
    select the cheat
    and its fixed

10. STR1KU

STR1KU Member

Yeah I'm using EDGE v 1.5 , already replaced the cheats.dat and deleted the save file. But still no luck... could somebody please confirm that it actually works with EDGE, since some said that it doesn't work also...

11. cidsvoid

cidsvoid New Member

WOOOOOO finaly able to get the akaio firmware and now its wokring wooo acekard2!!!! sorry just excited.....

12. fairie2002

fairie2002 Member

Okay, using Cyclo DS:
    I inputted the cheat codes via the Cyclo cheat editor. So, where exactly do I put the cheat file on the card?

13. fairie2002

fairie2002 Member

Got it working on the Cyclo. I had to update my cheat database and then entered it in there instead of making it a seperate cheat file.

14. Kiokuffiib11

Kiokuffiib11 Member

Okay, whoever wrote the batch sucked at Batch writing.

Rename your rom to:4162.nds

(This did the trick)

Then edit your batch file to say this (Open it with any editor):

xdelta patch xpa-ml3.crack 4162.nds 4162-2.nds
    exit

15. mesterial

mesterial New Member

Are you able to actually PLAY the game??? or just listening to the save files music?? :)

16. fairie2002

fairie2002 Member

Well, I can select the save file [and can move it from one to the other] and it goes to the intro movie when I select one. [Haven't actually began playing it yet - I'm eating breakfast.]

17. fairie2002

fairie2002 Member

Through the walkthrough on page eighteen of this thread:
    52064138 E1A00005
    5206413C E28DDE22
    02064138 E3A00001
    D0000000 00000000
    D0000000 00000000

18. fairie2002

fairie2002 Member

The cheats work on a limited amount of cards at the moment, and the R4 isn't one of them.

@jjnds: Look at the walkthrough on page 18 of this thread.

19. mushuuu

mushuuu New Member

no$gba2.6a+No$zoomer => working till the bowser playing part.. (first battle while playing bowser => crash)

20. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

activate EX0 and Ex5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.