1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

yeah oneday i think im going to get an acekard 2. maby with that i can make fixes easier because acekard2 people say its easier to do priacy fixes. i will still keep my R4 to make fixes for R4 users though.

R4 is currently in progress still,people.

2. finalmario

ok guys..i dont know what happend but theres no music playing now.. >.>

you cant play an awesome game without music!!

this can be easily fixed.

3. IceySubzero

IceySubzero Member

I got the AR Code working on Cyclo.

1. Delete your old save
    2. Delete your old rom
    3. Put a clean untrimmed rom on your card
    4. Make sure you have Firmware 1.55
    5. Make sure the AR code is in your cheat file
    6. Load the game with the cheat.
    7. Play. :)

4. doktai

doktai Member

Well so far it works for CycloDS with the AR code. Freezes after saving so you gotta restart after. Looking forward to the next patch.

5. finalmario

now i cant even get it to load now... and i was going so good.. im about to quit on it for now..sorry people. im sure others will make one later. still,im trying.

6. DarkJake

DarkJake Member

How do I enable the AR code...I created the code using r4cce and put it in the root (where the ML3 game is) it's .dat file.
    do I need to rename the game or the cheat? how do I enable this cheat?

7. BinaryGod

BinaryGod New Member

I'm not sure how many people are still having a lot of trouble with this, but just to confirm for at least the AceKard2i users, this does work by following these steps:

1. Patch the game with the Mario_and_Luigi_Bowsers_Inside_Story_USA_CRACK_NDS-XPA crack.
    2. Make sure you are using the AKAIO.1.4.1.PROPER_Repack_5-4-09 pack.
    3. Download the ak2loader (Replace in \__aio\loaders directory)

Once you've taken care of all of that and load it up, it should work just fine. I'm playing on a DSi with no problems. I've gotten past the first few load points with ease. It's a great game thus far! I wish the best of luck to the non-acekard2 owners!
    Post Merge: [time]1252706969[/time]
    Of course the reload link may not work well because gbatemp is getting pounded pretty hard today... But I'm sure most of you are fully capable of copying the name of the pack and using Google to find a different source. Not that difficult.

8. cheesypopcorn

cheesypopcorn Active Member

http://cyclods.theta.in/wiki/Cheats

Google is your friend. Found a number of user manuals for the CycloDS just by googling "enable action replay cyclods"

No, but that's all the information we have to give you at the moment, so deal with it.

Why can you not download the akaio repack?

9. embers101

embers101 New Member

To recoomeboom- I 2 have the ez flash vi with dsi and firmware 12- same problems- after two hours of screwing around- got it to work- put in the cracked file in your ds and go into configuration of game- turn on dma and turn on soft reset- just on NOT mode 2 and run it- works fine- my clock plugin is set at 7.1

10. finalmario

*facepalm* i acdently overwrited the rom i just did when i got the mic to work.. .-.

11. ismaeel

ismaeel Member

:eek: you should start with the TTDS, it already has the mic working xD

12. mushuuu

mushuuu New Member

finalmario, if you succeed, will your rom work for no$gba (first fight = infinite loop) or not ?

13. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

and take a rest if you want to :p it's better to work with a refreshed mind lol

14. cidsvoid

cidsvoid New Member

Ok im using acekard 2.1 on dslite. I patched it but it just goes to a white screen when i try to load. I dont know what to do with the ak2loader and i dont have a \_aio\loaders directory. is that in the akaio thing that i cant download? or is it something else?

15. finalmario

ok when i am done with R4, i will try to make it work on no$GBA emulator,and other flashcards.

16. cheesypopcorn

cidsvoid: Be more specific, why can you "not download that AKAIO thing"? It's a firmware for your flashcart. Google AKAIO FIRMWARE and I'm sure you'll find dozens of links to download it from.

DarkJake: ...what?

17. cheesypopcorn

Despite popular belief, gbatemp is NOT the only source for emulation-related programs on the net. You are apparently not looking hard enough, and I am not nice enough to do the looking for you.

The \_aio\loaders directory is a FOLDER. That means you would have ONE folder called _aio and inside that folder you would have another called 'loaders'. These are included in the AKAIO firmware, from my understanding.

Search harder or suffer, I care not.

18. finalmario

i think im almost done with R4

but since i dont have any other flash cards, when i finish R4, i want everyone to download my patch because it may work for other flash cards

19. granville

granville Well-Known Member

Or we could have an irc channel...

20. granville

granville Well-Known Member

The one he is said to be working on is his own patch. Normmatt's patch only is said to work on like 3 cards, none of which always work properly for everyone. Finalmario's is different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.