1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

I herd it on ds-*****(is it allowed?)
    but I want to try it myself ;)

2. tinytinykingkong

tinytinykingkong Active Member

This is a stupid question, but if it works on M3, won't it work on the R4 since R4 software works on the M3 and it's just a clone of the R4?

3. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

It works on m3 ds real not on m3 sadly. If it did I would be already playing.

4. pluvse

pluvse Member

the R4 patch aint gonna happen......no one seems into helping us out and putting a patch together. i mean a lot of us wish we could do it but i bet we would all end up messing the whole thing up cause we dont have one idea at what were doing. man the R4 patch would really help us out. and i KNOW that a whole bunch of people would be very thankful and very pleased if it were made.

5. jelloroxsox

jelloroxsox Well-Known Member

i just dont know what to say... what about the (E) version, its coming out in october, right? will it also have the anti-piracy check?

6. pluvse

pluvse Member

most likely it'll have an anti-piracy check.... if the (J) one had it and the (U) had it even worse.... no doubt the (E) will have it..... just HOPE that someone can get through the check on that one.

7. Doo_Doo_KaKa

Doo_Doo_KaKa Member

Will it work on the R4i? or R4 = R4i as well, and no not the gold vers.

8. mr_xombie

mr_xombie Member

so this firmware for the M3DS Real. It wont work on an M3DS Lite, right??? if not, then maybe its time to actually upgrade. I could use a cart that supports SDHC anyways...

9. garry159

garry159 New Member

so i cant play the game with a dstt?

10. pluvse

pluvse Member

and when i say get through the anti-piracy check im talking for the R4 series.....R4DS, R4SDHC, R4i, etc

11. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

Why doesn't anyone listen when someone suggests taking the language files out of the (U) and putting it in the (J)? It seems like the most likely way we're gonna get to play.

12. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

because saying it is easier than doing it. Why not try doing it yourself before suggesting it? Then you'll realized how difficult it is.

13. Lopz0r

Lopz0r Active Member

Did you try that already?
    If it does work you sir are my God.

Off-Topic: Whats the difference between R4DS and R4SDHC?
    I Have the latter one...

14. jelloroxsox

i think i hav a patch for r4 sdhc, visit http:/www.r4sdhc.com/soft/33-en.htm i'm checking it out right now

15. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

i'm on it jelloroxsox... lets hope

16. Lopz0r

Lopz0r Active Member

I`ve already seen that before, i did try and it`s no good...I`ll try it again just to be sure.

EDIT: I did some research and Mario and Luigi RPG3 Is the Japanese name.
    That fix is for the japanese version....

EDIT2: Tried it, Instead of Mario and Luigi at the beggining shouting Nintendo, i had Bowser doing so.
    Clicked on Start Game and it freezes on white screen.

17. jelloroxsox

ya, i just realised that too, sorry guys

18. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

no way of moding that patch?? i know nothing of such things.. just thought id put it forward

19. IchigoGX

IchigoGX Active Member

if theres no patches for the flash carts for DSi (R4I AceKard2i DTTi Superonei) then ill just go buy it. its worth it.

20. SkimGuy

SkimGuy Active Member

If KH2 and other big games have this type of Anti-Piracy, I might be forced to buy an AceKard2i xd
    It works with DS lites, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.