1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xlaw888, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon42

Talon42 Member

That's what i want to know.

2. pluvse

pluvse Member

i know PLEASE someone say that its working on the R4 and let it be true when u say it.

3. Thrust

Thrust Member

NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY BE THAT STUPID, please tell me that's sarcasm, or you just didn't read his post, please? God you people make me lose hope in humanity

4. Jtran_12

Jtran_12 Member

If there is one working for R4 please post. Thanks you.

5. Gonic

Gonic Member

Yeah i noticed that guy was being sarcastic when he said he was playing it with jesus lol

6. Talon42

Talon42 Member

Is it wrong to have hope?

7. Jtran_12

Jtran_12 Member

Apocalyptica, can you post the link that WORKS for the R4 (already patched) I don't want to go through anymore trouble.

8. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

DSTT and YSMenu still returning the same thing; game starting up with no hitches, but no button response at file select. :(

9. Thrust

Thrust Member

is it possible to patch the R4 SDHC firmware for R4? since it's got a working update already

10. Eloustical

Eloustical Member

As of right now, no one is busting anything. It has been said that the guys who were making a fix failed and aren't going to try anymore. No one is currently working on a fix. I don't understand why they quit after only one failure, but I guess that's what happened......=/

11. Talon42

Talon42 Member

oh, well, isn't that a shame?

Easy come, easy go. I suppose.

12. LG_The_Fox

LG_The_Fox New Member

Any good news to R4 owners since yesterday? Is it working or no luck, up until now?

13. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

:) :) :) I've had success on my dsi 1.4u ......i have a r4i gold and a Acekard ak2 .....
    The ak2i fix from the first page of this forum works flawlessly along with the unpatched version works on the r4i gold also flawlessly...........all the other r4's I have dont work ,which are the r4 sdhc and the r4i sdhc upgrade revolution (red box) :) :) :) if all else fails buy the game ......mine will be here next week lol .......god bless

14. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

of course that was sarcasm lol, I know for sure that no R4 patch has been out I'm not that stupid XD

15. Gonic

Gonic Member

Wow. Touchy much n00bish?

16. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

@ n00bish - wow. you just fully contradicted yourself by posting this large and unnecessary post. Maybe if you supported Nintendo and purchased a few of their games, this kind of shit might not happen. Stop bitching in large bold letters about posters on the forum, and go and buy the damn game.

17. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

LOL n00bish why don't you just buy the game and save yourself the trouble? sorry to disappoint you but there won't be any R4 patch anytime sooner, it's being abandoned already, go buy M3 or the damn game!

18. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

Um...I have a small request for anyone willing to help:
    According to some people this will work on the r4ultra i through the AR code,but when I tried it I wasn't able to make a file.
    So,my request is that if anyone has a .dat file for this including the fix can you please post a link to it.
    Thanks in advance ;)

19. GameWinner

GameWinner Active Member

im buying a acekard2 because i doubt R4 will get a patch
    so which is worth it AceKard2 or AceKard2i

20. Eloustical

Eloustical Member

Who told you it works on the R4Ultra? I don't think it does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.